Chapter Two

Ji Eun P.O.V:
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing indicating that it was time to wake up and got to work as usual. I went to the bathroom and did my simple morning routine then came out and made my way towards the kitchen, obviously was still sound asleep cause they got home pretty late yesterday, so i decided to go wake them up because we don't wanna be late. After getting breakfast, i got dressed in this simple and waited for the van to pick us up.
"Unnie,you are going to meet your husband today right?"
The thought of it erupted butterflies in my stomach, i felt heat rushing to my face as i nodded my head as usual they started teasing me and making fun of my blushing face.
After pulling up at the , i made my way inside and went to get ready for the rehearsals, i wore this for our new song "Come Back Home".

After pulling up at the  , i made my way inside and went to get ready for the rehearsals, i wore this  for our new song "Come Back Home"

Onew's P.O.V:
I've been woken this morning by Taemin nothing new, i ate the breakfast that our housekeeper made for us. Suddenly,i got a call telling me to get ready for the shoot and to meet him at the MBC building to film WGM.
I wore and drove my car to the set,i was honestly nervous, i don't know what will happen between us and i don't even know who she is.
I parked my car nearby and quickly got out, i greeted everyone inside, just then i spotted my manager waiting for me,i greeted him and he pulled me inside a black room and made me sit in a chair infront of 4 cameras. I was nervous,clueless and confused.
"What am i doing here hyung?"I asked the PD with confusion written all over my face.
"We are gonna do the pre-interview". Then i remembered Taemin and Key doing it before while they were here ,so i just nodded and they put a small mic on my shirt and gave him a signal to start.

Interview in the Black Room:
Onew's VERSION:

I introduced myself,smiled and waved to the camera,waiting for the PD's question.
PD: How do you feel about this?
"Honestly,i always wanted to be on the show,because i think that it might be a good experience so i decided to join this new season hoping i will find someone i like"
PD:"Who gave you advice about marriage?"
"
Of course,it will be Taemin because they know i'm kinda shy when it comes to girls so my wife wouldn't like it i guess"."(Smiles)
PD:Don't worry your wife is the female version of you.
"Really,we are a match made in heaven then".
PD:"Are you curious to know about your wife?"
I smiled shyly at the sudden question and answered:"Yes,i'am so curious to know her identity and i hope that she likes my personnality"
PD:Okay,leave a last message for your wife.
"Umm,Let's have a great marriage life together and be healthy both of us" i smiled one last time at the camera and looked down.

Lee Jieun Version:
"Anyeonghaseyo,I'am Lee Ji eun of Twist,i'am 23 years old" and continued my interview.
PD:"How do you feel about this?"
"
I'am really happy to be here actually,i hope i have a great marriage experience on this show"
PD:What is your ideal type?"
"
Well,i really like caring and funny guys and i like boys who are carefree and just go with the mood and of course someone who likes skinship"I laughed.

PD:Well,it's time to meet your husband
"Omooo"Iand then we wrapped up the interview.It's finally time to meet him.....