Chapitre Nine: They Know!

This morning we headed to Music Bank for our comeback stage, we were going to perform our two title songs. We were sitting in our dressing room getting all dolled up for stage, my stylist handed me my outfit for "Mr. Mr." and then we headed on stage for our live performance. The fans went wild as soon as they saw us then we began singing.
Our second stage was for "Genie" and of course our outfits were totally different for the first stage. The day went like this with us going from place to other to finish our schedules for the day, we headed to our last destination which was FM date at MBC station and i was already exhausted.

  It was already 9PM and we were all tired but i had a bit of energy left in me for my date with yunho oppa but the thing is that i was afraid that we'll get caught by Dispatch since they were already rumors about Yoo Ah In and i dating so i decid...

  It was already 9PM and we were all tired but i had a bit of energy left in me for my date with yunho oppa but the thing is that i was afraid that we'll get caught by Dispatch since they were already rumors about Yoo Ah In and i dating so i decided to call our publicist before going out.
(J:Ji Eun/ P: Publicist)
J: Oppa, it's me Lee Ji Eun. Are you still in the company?
P: Ah yes, i'm.
J: Well, can you release an article where you deny my relationship with the actor Yoo Ah In.
P: You aren't dating him? Then who?
J: Oppa, we are just friends.
P: Okay, Oppa will do this favor for you but tell me who are you dating.
J: I'm going out with Kim Jaejoong and it may lead to something but don't tell anyone.
P: Don't worry, i have all of Yg's secrets that nobody knows of.
J: Thank you, i'll treat you to a meal sometime.
P: You better do so, don't forget.
J: Okay, I won't
I hang up with a smile on my face and called Jaejoong oppa so he can pick me up from the MBC station.

I got inside his car which smelled of his cologne, i gave him a slight hug and sat right back in my seat.
"So, how was your day?" he asked with a smile.
"Well, we had our comeback stage then had to do our last shooting for our MV then a radio show appearance" I said as he pouted.
"You must be tired" He said as he ruffled my hair and i smiled.
"Should we go to a coffee or stay in the car?" He asked. "Let's stay here, it's more peaceful in the car since there are no paparazzi" i said and he nodded.
"The thing that i wanted to ask you is , do you still have feelings for me Ji Eun-ah?" He asked which caught me off guard.
I cleared my throat and shyly nodded my head as i looked at the ground. He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.
"I liked you since we did that CF together and that was in 2014 and it's 2016 now but you said that you weren't able to date me because you were still young  but i still do have feelings for you and when i saw that you went out with Yoo Ah In my heart broke into pieces,i thought i lost you....." I cut him off by planting a kiss onto his soft lips , he looked flustered for a second before he broke into a
"Nice way to shut me up" He said and i giggled.
He put his hands on my cheeks and leaned in to give me a kiss which i gladly responded to.
It was a soft and sweet kiss that erupted butterflies in my stomach, we pulled away while smiling sweetly at each other.
"Let's date now" He spoke out of nowhere and i nodded my head, he pulled a box from his pocket and looked at me.
"Are you going to propose?" I asked playfully and he laughed.
"Not now but some day, i will" he said and i couldn't but blush deeply.
"These are couple rings, we can wear them so we remember each other when we aren't together" He said and i smiled, he put the ring on my middle finger and i did the same for him.
We kept on talking until my stomach growled making us laugh.
"My darling is hungry" He said and i nodded. He suggested that he'll go buy us some ramen and coffee. I gave him a mask so that he can cover his face and then he went out leaving me alone in the car.
I was looking around the street when i noticed a reporter hiding behind a tree and my smile immediately dropped. I panicked then Jaejoong oppa got inside the car.
"Oppa, i saw paparazzi taking pictures of us" I said with a nervous look on my face.
"Calm down, it's okay Jagiya. Let him take pictures and release an article that can get him a raise. It's not like we committed a crime" He said and actually what he said made sense. We didn't murder anybody, we were having a date like any couple would do.
"Thanks oppa, i'll eat well' I said as he opened the cup of ramen for me.
We ate in silence and then had our coffee, he asked me to sing the chorus of Genie for him and he enjoyed it.