Chapter Four (Episode2: The new house)

After shooting the first episode,i went back home everyone was sound asleep probably tired from all the practice sessions they did without me. Anyways,i changed my clothes and wore some comfortable pj's and went to sleep.
This morning,i woke up really early due to some schedules planned for us:

-Lee Ji Eun: Shooting for We Got Married.
-Han Hyeri: Photoshoot with EllE of Korea.
.Kim Suji: Happy together.
-Hannah: Unpretty Rapstar.
-Clara: Running man.

I got some breakfast,not a decent one tough just enogh to keep me energized for the long day waiting ahead of me. I drove to the set of the shoot with the company of my manager of course, had my makeup and outfit done keeping quite simple.

Start of the show:
I waited for oppa inside the mbc building,the cameras were all focused on me as i kept on messing with the rings on my fingers nervously,just then i heard a deep voice that snapped me out of my thoughts.
-"Annyeonghaseyo, Ji Eun-ssi."
-"Oh oppa,How ya doin?"
-"Oh I'm good,look we're matching"
-"Oh yes,How did it happen?"
-"It's fate"
I just cringed at the cheesiness but laughed anyways,he was wearing a denim jacket so we looked like we actually matched our denim themed outfits. We sat side by side again on the couch like the first time still awkward around each other.

Interview in the WGM Studio:
Host 1: What to do? They're still awkward around each other.
Host 2: But They're awkwardness is cute.

Back to the show:
While we were sitting there looking liked a paused scene ,the PD handed us a gold envelope and oppa took it from him and read it.

"To clumsy couple,
It's time to see your new house and moving together,the adress is down below drive there and you will find a house with roses on the door.
From the We Got Married Staff."

"Why do they call us clumsy couple?" I asked him as he smiled and replied back to me.
"Well i guess we have a thing in common "
"That makes sense,i like the name"
"Me too"he smiled to me and i nearly fainted from cuteness overload.
"so, shall we go right now?" I asked him and he nodded his head,so we headed out and went to the parking lot to drive there by the car that MBC provided for us.
He parked infront of a street and we walked together there,they were many houses close to each other so we had to keep looking until we reached a house that looked like this.

Interview in the WGM studio:
Park Misun: (claps and laughs) OOhh he is a real man.
Hong Jin Young :She's being shy now.

We got inside with me still held in his arms, he entered the living room and i fell in love with the sight infront of me.
"Oppa aren't you going to put me down?"
"Mianhe"
He put me down carefuly and we started our house tour .
"Ji Eun-ah,look at this pillow" He showed me a minion themed pillow and i loved it because i love minions so much.
"I love minions so much oppa"
"Really?"
I nodded my head and we moved to look at the kitchen and it was even better .
"Do you know how to cook?" He asked and i replied.
"Of course"
"Will you cook for me someday?"
"I will oppa"
Then we went upstairs and saw a big bedroom .My cheeks instantly grew warm because of the thought that we'll be sharing this bed as a married couple.
He cleared his throat and looked around the room as i did the same. As we finished the tour,we sat on the small couch and relaxed.
"We should buy a TV" He suggested and i quickly approved of his suggestion.
"Yes,i love watching Tv,oh by the way oppa when are you having your comeback?"
"We'll be starting next week,Yes and i watched your drama,i didn't know you could act"
"I multi-talented oppa" I winked as he laughed at my action,but our conversation didn't last long when the PD handed us a mission card.
"To clumsy Couple,
You have a couple photoshoot to do next week,you will go to the mbc building to get ready for the shoot and to spend some fun time together"

With that being the last thing said,we wrapped the filming and exited our new house after saying goodbye to each other.

Preview of the next episode:
" Oh,look at them so happy"
"That is too much cuteness for our eyes"