Chapter Seven: (Episode Five: Zoo time and getting closer)

Lee Ji Eun's Pov:
It's been a week since i've last seen him ,we've been busy promoting our songs so we didn't have time to contact each other.
"Are you all ready girls?" i was already wearing my stage outfit while our manager asked us while looking extra handsome today.
"Why are you all dressed up huh?" I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and wiggled my eyebrows at him as he smiled shyly.
"Well ,i have a blind date today"
The room erupted with cheers upon hearing that .
"Okay okay ,enough teasing for today" he said as he practically dragged us to the van.
After arriving in front of the company,they all got out except me because obviously it was time to shoot for wgm.
I was honestly excited and afraid that we might get awkward again.
Drowning in my own thoughts,i didn't noticed that the van has come to a stop in front of the WGM house. Taking a deep breath i slowly got out and took out the key and entered the house.It was all furnished but i felt quite uncomfortable tough so i decided to clean up a little bit.
I started tidying the living room and mopping the dusty floor then moved to the kitchen and prepared some delicious food since i promised him to do so last time.
Setting the pot on the stove,i took out my cellphone and dialed his number and wiped my hands on the towel while waiting for him to pick up.
"Yeoboseyo"
"Yeoboseyo,Ji Eun-ah,how are you doing?"
"I'm good,what are you doing?"
"I'm done with the recording,i'm driving now to our house"
"Oh okay,drive safely"
"Arasso,see you later"

Interview in the WGM studio:
-Hong Jinyoung: Their conversation sounds so sweet.
-Heo Gyenghwan: "SIGH" I wanna get married so bad.

Back to the show:
and the house was clean,i started dressing the table and putting plates and glasses for both of us and i took out my cellphone from my back pocket and started playing games.
Moments later,the doorbell rang and i got up nervously and opened it to find him standing in front of him looking dazzling with his gorgeous outfit.
"Hi,Ji Eun-ah"
"Hi,op-pa did it go well?"
"Yes thank you,the house smells good,did you clean?"
"Yes i did and i also have a surprise for you"
He looked up at me and licked his lips and i almost lost it but then calmed myself as he sat next to me, i smiled and nodded my head making my way towards the kitchen.
As i was adding the last touches to the food someone tapped my shoulder and i screamed but it turned out to be him.
"Ya,op-pa you weren't allowed to see this" I said pouting.
"Sorry,i didn't know let's pretend i didn't't see okay?"
"How can we pretend? the surprise is totally ruined now"
"Mianhe (Sorry)"He put a hand on my shoulders comforting me.

Interview in the black room:
Lee Ji Eun's version:

PD: Were you upset?
"I was really upset because i wanted to surprise him but it's okay he was meant to see it anyways "Smiles"

He helped me put the food on the table and we sat around it eating,i was nervous and kinda excited to see his reaction ashe took the first bite he turned at me and smiled.
"Ji Eun-ah,this is so good"
"Really oppa?"
"I swear, Jinjja Choa (I really like it)"
"Thank you"
I smiled widely and started eating,it was quiet around the living room only the music that came from the TV filled it.
"Are you still upset?"
"Aniyo (No),it's okay"
"I can tell you are still upset" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders bringing me close to him,i blushed furiously.
"I'm not upset" I looked at him and i noticed that we were close,dangerously close.
He laughed tapping my nose lightly and we continued eating,he helped me clean the dishes and we sat on the couch then i spotted a mission card.
"Oh it's a mission card" He took it and opened it reading it out loud:

"To clumsy Couple,
We suggest that you go on a date together and enjoy your free time"

"Date?" He looked at me and i smiled and nodded my head.
"Where should we go?"
"Maybe to the zoo"
"OK Kaja (Let's go)"
"Kaja Kaja( Let's go let's go)"
We drove to the zoo,and while we were inside the car his phone rang so he picked it up and put it on speaker.
"Annyeonghaseyo,Omma(Mom)"he greeted his mother and i froze in my place upon hearing her voice.
(Adeul (Son),I missed you how are you doing?)
"I'm good now i'm going to the zoo with Ji Eun my wife"
(Ah really?)
"Yes"
"Annyeonghaseyo,Ommeoni (Mother)"
(Annyeonghaseyo,Lee Ji Eun-ssi)
"How are you doing?"
(I'am all good,i watched the first episode and liked seeing you with my son)
"Thank you Ommeoni"
(Take good care of each other and son treat her right i like her)
"I will mom gotta go now"
(Saranghae Adeul (I love you Son)
She hang up,after saying bye to us,and he turned around grinning at me as he ruffled my hair.
"My mom likes you a lot"
"Really,how does she normally treated your past girlfriends?"
"Well i'm not gonna lie but she didn't like any of my past girlfriends but fortunately she seems to like you a lot"
"That's a relief,that's why you should treat me well.Arasso?" He looked at me and smiled.
"Arasso"
"We're here"I sang and he imitated me and we got out of the car.
"It's so cold oppa"
"Here hold my hand"
I hesitated at first but then took his hand as he intertwined our fingers together and i couldn't help but blush.

Interview in the black room:
Lee Ji Eun's pov:

PD:"How did you feel when he asked you to hold his hand?"
-"I grew nervous and i couldn't think straight and i felt really shy but i tried to play it cool.
Onew POV:
PD:"How did you feel when you held hands?"
"-I felt nervous because it's our first time holding hands together but i felt really happy to be honest.

We started walking around the zoo still hand in hand,everything was so beautiful in here.
"Oppa,look at the tigers" I pointed at the tigers cage and he turned around to look at them.
"Wow"
We litterally looked like korea's most childish couple while standing there gaping at the tigers as they enjoyed their meals,after some minutes we started moving from animal to another.
"I have a confession to say"
"What is it oppa?" i stood infront of him our hands still tightly held together.
"I need the toilet"
"OH,there is one right there"
We went together and i stood infront of the door in deep thoughts when a hand tapped my shoulder and i jumped from the shock.
"Did i scare you?"
"No,it's okay "
"Mianhe"
He said as he took my hand once again now that we are quite comfortable and familiar with this kind of physical thing. We continued shooting the episode in complete and utter happiness