Chapter Eight: The anonymous admirer

​​​​​​ Today, we as a whole group had a meeting with Yang sir at his office. I wore a simple jean dress and had my makeup done while my now black hair was in a ponytail.

I met my memers infront of the office , i was nervous and exited because i had no idea why he called us for a meeting

"Hi, girls, sit down" He said as he hugged each one of us, we sat on the sofa facing him. His face was expressionless as usual but i could tell he wasn't angry or mad at us.
"I bet, you're all wondering why i asked you in here. Well,first of all,it's been probably a year since you had a comeback so i think you should start working on the album, since 2ne1 are having some trouble now and Big Bang are on their tour. For the good news, the five of you already know that you were banned from dating since your debut but i personally think that it's enough and honestly speaking dating will inpire you to write even greater music. Anyways, the songwriters alreaty wrote about 20 songs so go ahead and read them all and see if there's some changes or modifications. Before you go, i want you all to congratulate Ji Eun-ah since she became Nation titled ( there's celebrities in Korea who have a Nation title like: Suzy: the nation's first love) , our Ji Eun is named the Nation's Godess" He said and we all gasped , the girls all hugged me and planted kisses on my face.
We left the office and then headed to the songwriters, who gave us plenty of papers and we read each one and in the end we chose eleven songs out of twiénty:
- Mr Mr
-Genie
-Kissing you
-Complete
-Only U (Written by LEE Ji Eun)
-Bump It
-Baby steps
-Check
-Hoot
-Dear Mom
-Mistake
And like that we chose these songs for our album which is still anonymous for the time being, my members each one had her own schedules while i had nothing else to do than linger around the company and do some work.
I started by recording my parts for every song which took me a few hours then went on the internet and started looking around for random stuff.

"How was it?" I asked them and they all groaned, they were probably tired, i ordered some fried chicken and beer for us and as we were waiting for it, manager oppa suddenly came inside the room holding a bouquet in one hand and what seemed like a letter in the other.
"Opaa, what is that?" aked Suji unnie, as we all gathered around him like the curious people we are.
"These flowers are for Lee Ji Eun" He said and we gasped i took the bouquet and sniffed it, the roses smelled incredibly good , there was a pink card inside, i picked it up and red it out loud.
"From the moment,i saw you, you captured my heart with your beauty and i would like you to capture yours."
Mr: J;S;
"What? who is this MR;J,S;?" Hannah questioned, i had no idea who it could be. "It could be a stalker or something,we need to call the police" Clara said and i quickly stopped them. "No no, no need to call the police. What if it was someone with good intentions and he just sent flowers and didn't do anything harmful to me" I said but they didn't seem to be convinced by my words.
"Oh look the delivery is here" I said, finally distracting them from my business, we all gathered around and ate our food. For the rest of the day, the girls then went to record their own parts of each song. I did my high notes and my ad-libs for every song and as i was recording my mind couldn't stop thinking about those flowers and that anonymous who sent them.
"Ji Eun-ah, can you repeat the high note for MR MR since your voice cracked a little bit" the producer said making me snap out of my daze. "Yeah, of course" I repeatd the high note and the producer seemed satistfied then sang every high note for each song.
I left the booth and went directly to manager oppa and dragged him out of the studio.
"That hurts, when did you get this strong?" He said and i noticed that i was grabing his arm real hard, i let go and took a deep breth. "Oppa, i beg of you, can you show me the CCTV of the office" I pleaded him and he smirked. "And why?" He asked.
"Honestly speaking, i want to see who left these in here" I said and he let out a sigh and dragged me behind him, we went to the security room and searched for the clips. "Oh this is it, stop" I said as he clicked play on the first clip where a male with a mask on his face handed the security man the bouquet and said something t him. I quickly run out of the room and oppa following me, the security man was still at the door .
"Excuse me, did someone gave you a bouquet earlier?" I asked him and he nodded""He said to give this bouquet for you miss and he also said that he's the driver of some famous president of some company and he is the one who got you this gift"He said and i thanked him before going back inside the company.
"Who could it be?" I asked and oppa shrugged. "Don't mind it right now but what i'm sure about that if that person is interested in you he will try to get you" he said and i nodded. This long day finally came to an end and i couldn't help but fall asleep the moment my head hit the soft pillow.
This morning, we finished recording the songs and let Yang sir to listen to the album which he approved of right away. We chose MR MR to be our title song, our dancing crew started coming up with dance choreographies for the songs which we learned bit by bit.
We were sitting in our practice room having our lunch with Seungri oppa and GD oppa when our road manager came inside with a bouquet in his hands and i stood up right away.
"Is it for me?" I asked the breathless man as he nodded. I sniffed the roses which smelled good once again and took the yellow card."I never knew how an angel looked like until i saw your beautiful face.
MR: J,S,"