Running Man Special

Today, i was going to appear on the variety show "Running Man" and the director didn't tell the members who the guests are.
I was currently on my way to the filming location with our manager, we finally arrived to the filming set and i was getting styled up until they started filming the show.
-Start of the show-
Four male members were sitting in what seemed like a classroom (Yoo Jae Suk, Haha, Ji Suk Jin, Kang Gary).
"Where are the others?" asked Yoo Jae Suk and the PD Started explaining what's going on. "Today, you are part of this high school where boys and girls are ennemies so this is like a competition between the boys team and the girls team" explained the PD.
All the members nodded their head in unision just then deliquient Song Jihyo made her entrance.
"What are you doing here?" asked HAHa. "Are you guys stil acting like that?" she asked as they kept on teasing her.
"Why? I think she's cute" said Kang Gary as everyone started laughing at the Monday Boyfriend. "Why don't you call in the delinquents that you hang around with?"asked Yoo Jae Suk. "Don't worry about it!" replied Jihyo. "This is war!!" exclaimed Jae suk.
"This is really war, friend come here" Jihyo called me in, i slowly openned the door and got inside. The whole room erupted in cheers upon seeing me as they rushed to greet me.
"WOW, Hi" greeted Ji Suk Jin, "Hi!!" I greeted everyone in the room and bowed to the staff. "What is Ji Eun doing here?" asked Jae Suk. "This is my friend, Lee Ji Eun" She said as she wrapped an arm around my shoulders as i did the same.
"Wow so pretty" exclaimed Haha; "I just transefered here from Seoul " I greeted them. "Yah, HAHA why are you flustered?" teased Yoo Jae suk oppa. "I have more friends" said Song Ji hyo, "Don't let them in" joked Ji suk Jin oppa.
Suddenly, Kwangsoo slammed the door as he entered while dressed as a girl "Kwangja". "This is my friend" introduced Jihyo unnie as Jae suk rushed to hit Kwangja. "Why are you doing this to me, i just came inside the room, why are you being like this to a girl, why are you doing this to me?" shouted Kwangja.
"I dated her for about two days and she's really nothing to look at"said Jae suk oppa as everyone in the room laughed hysterically, "You're the cheapest guy around" snapped back Kwangja, "How far did you two get?" I playfully asked Kwangja who playfully punched my shoulder, "I can't tell you that!" he said.
Soon, Jong Kook entered while he was dressed as a girl as well, he treatned the boys who felt scared by his threats.
"And last but not least, the leader of our group Lee Guk Joo unnie" introduced kwangsoo as she came inside the class while the boys team had a disapointed look on their face.
"What is this reaction? I heard you screaming when Ji Eun got inside" scolded Guk Joo unnie.

"But wait we only have four members??" Questionned Ha Ha oppa as well as the other males.
"We have a guy who just tranferred into this school and he will join you " pd said and suddenly Song Joong Ki openned the door and came inside the class.
"Oh my god it's Joong Ki" exlaimed the members as they rushed to hug him, he greeted all of us and we couldn't help ourselves but kept looking at his handsome face.
"Why are you all getting so dreamy??" Joked Ji suk jin oppa as we all blushed.
"So what will we be doing today?"asked Jong kook oppa.
"Right, today you will a race called "Rural Romance". A couple has broken the rules and started dating each other secretly behind your backs and you have to find out who they are" the pd explained to us.
- One hour earlier-
Joong Ki took the letter and took out the paper and started reading it.
"Oppa,
I feel like it's been awhile since we started this secret love affair, i know that everyone in this school is constantly at each others throats so i'm sure that they will go crazy if they found out that we're dating in secret, right? I heard that there's a race between the girls and the boys today. But if we succeeded the mission without the others noticing then i'm told that we no longer have to keep dating in secret "
He finished reading the letter with a huge smile on his face.
"Wow! Who is my girlfriend? Who could it be? So you're telling me i have a girlfriend but i don't even know who she is?" He asked the pd who refused to give him a hint.
Suddenly, the door openned and a slim figure came inside who was none other than Lee Ji Eun "The sweet yet savage idol"
"Aigoo! Hello" She bowed to the people in the room and when she stopped him she quickly spotted him.
"Annyeong, Ji Eun-ssi" He greeted her back as they awkwardly sat next to each other. The PD explained to them the whole mission.
"The mission says that you have to complete a mission that the two of the producers are doing and you have to hold it for three seconds. You need to do it around the members and make it pretty ovious but they shouldn't notice in order to succeed the mission. If you win the mission the other members are to be given a fake hint but if you lose they will get a real hint about you two" he explained to us.
"I didn't know we were dating until today and it's our first time meeting" exclaimed Ji Eun as Joong Ki sweetly laughed beside her.
-Back to the show-
Kim Jong Kook drove us to the first location which turned to be a rural field, we had to compete against the boys and to get on the platform in order to win ut honestly i was only thinking about succeding in our secret mission.
In the first round, Jong Kook Oppa pretty much stopped all the boys team and didn't let them to win instead Guk Joo unnie was the first one to succeed. After a while, joong ki oppa was able to succeed, the end was nearing so Jong Kook oppa and Gwangsoo oppa helped us me and Jihyo unnie to succeed. I finally got to stand by the side and watch the rest compete, i stood infront of Jihyo unnie and Jae suk oppa and i pretended to go behind and got the chance to get closer to him.
He looked around to see if anyone was looking at us and he pulled me closer to him by grabbing my arm and looping his arm with mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach and i felt incredibly shy, the producers gave us a thumbs up and this time i looped arms with him and like that our mission was a success.
For the second game, we had to play a game on the pull-up bar which was quite funny and entertaning, for our secret mission we had to hold hands, as soon as i saw the producers doing this gesture my eyes widened. The game was nearing the end and i was standing close to him, he had his hand in his pocket so he pulled it out and i slipped my hand in his and laced our fingers together.
For the third game, we went to the supermarket and we had to do shopping in the time that they gave us. Of course, he chose me as his partner for the game but the embarassing thing we had to do was a......... BACK HUG.
"How are we gonna do it?" he whispered to me and i let out a laugh, we ran to the market as fast as we can and got too far away from the members to do our mission in peace.
"Let's do this, Ji Eun-ah"he said as he embraced me in a back hug and the staff members couldn't help themselves but let out a squeal, we quickly went back so we were the first ones to arrive but our secret mission was invalid because they didn't "Get it on tape". Well i don't mind. This time i did the back hug for him, he was much taller than me, i wrapped my arms around his waist and reated my head on his back, i could hear him smiling and trust me i was the one enjoying it.
At the end of the day, the members suspected us both so we had to do the reveal. We stood under a huge bassin of water dangerously close to each other.
"WE ARE........" we said in unision and the water splashed on us soaking us both, "IN LOVE!!!" We shouted and the members started clapping and cheering because we lost and they won.
"I knew it was him because he was smiling all day like a mad man" said Yoo Jae Suk making us laugh and oppa blushed which was incredibly adorable.
"You look good together, did you have any missions to do?" asked Guk Joo unnie and we ended up telling them what we did behind their backs and like this the filming ended and we all went out for dinner together.
In the end, joong ki oppa asked for my number and gave me his. It was a great dayyy!!!!!!!