Chapter six: (Episode Four: Surprise visit to wife)

Lee Ji Eun POV:
Today i woke up at an early hour to make some breakfast for me and suji since we had a sleepover together yesterday,i got up and washed my face and made my way to the kitchen and cooked some fried rice for her and a bowl of cereal for m. We sat there enjoying the morning sunlight until we decided that it was time to get ready for the pre-recording we had to do at the MBC building.
After entering the building's hallway many idols were walking around,i greeted some on the way and stopped infront of a dressing room that held our name tag on it's door.
"Hey,unnie,how are you doing?" greeted our new make-up artist.
"I'm doing good,are you doing my makeup today?"
"Yes" she started putting some primer on my face and then started doing her job,after a quite long time i opened my eyes and looked at my reflection on the mirror infront of me,i loved the look she did for me,i look sexy and elegant.
"Oh my god,thank you so much" she smiled and game a thumbs up and i of course mirrored her actions.
My makeup was done and my hair was all simple and i was wearing my performing outift . I sat on the couch facing the members while they were getting ready when suddenly the camera crew of "We Got Married"entered our dressing room and i nearly freaked out but then quickly calmed my nervous self and shot a smile to the camera and bowed.
"Oh,annyeongasheyo"
The pd smiled and gave us sign to get ready for our pre-recording session because it will be getting broadcasted.

Onew's POV:
I was awkwardly sitting in our "We Got Married" house alone,Ji Eun had a pre-reacording stage to do today so here i'am sitting alone bored to death.
I took out my phone and dialed her number hoping she'll pick it up.
"Yeoboseyo" I heard her cute voice and i instantly smiled.
"Oh,Yeoboseyo"
"Annyeong,are you busy right now?" I asked her as she replied sweetly and i felt happy hearing her sweet voice.

Lee Ji Eun POV:
As i was sitting on the couch,my phone rang and my ringtone ecoed through the room,i picked it up and saw the id caller,it was oppa,i giggled and the members turned around to look at me.
"Is it him?" asked Clara
"Yes"
"Quickly pick it up" I did as told and answered shyly.
"Yeoboseyo"
"Oh,yeoboseyo" he replieed and i nearly fainted upon hearing his deep husky voice.
"Annyeong oppa"
"Annyeong,are you busy right now?"
"Not for the moment,but we'll be starting in about 20 minutes,would you like to come see us?" i asked with anticipation but my hopes where quickly shattered when he answered.
"I'm sorry,but i can't because i need to go to practice"
"Ah,okay"
"Are you upset?"
"No,i'm really not, hope the practice goes well"
"Thank you and take care of yourself,Ji Eun-ah"
"Arasso"
I nodded my head as if he was next to me and hang up pouting after saying goodgbye to him.

Onew's Pov:
After hanging up the call,i quickly went to our bedroom and started picking an outfit to wear after settling my mind on a simple outfit,i got ready and started driving to the mbc building.

Interview in the black room:
Onew's version:
PD: Where were you going?
Well,i was going to the mbc building to surprise my wife.

After parking my car,i went to the nearest restaurant and brought some food for the members and for my wife,i stopped infront of the dressing room but unfortunately no one was inside.
Seconds later,Twist's manager waved at me and i went to meet him down the hallway.
"Are you looking for your wife, Onew-ssi?"
"Oh,where can i find her?"
"They are recording their stage right now,follow me"
I followed him with the cameras hot on my tail,i entered the stage and i spotted her looking all beautiful standing in the middle of the stage.
I stood behind the cameramen watching her secretly and when i saw her face on the big screen i instantly smiled she has such a beautiful voice and what surprised me the most is the crazy fanchants coming for mostly boys,i started laughing and followed along with them.

Interview in the black room POV:
Onew's version:

PD:How did you feel about seeing your wife working?
-She looked serious and hard-working unlike her usual self,well i really liked watching that side of her.

The song came to an end and and i could seriously feel my heart going nuts at the moment,the staff rushed to their side handing them some water bottles. I made my way to her and waved but quickly smiled her signature eye smile that melts my heart.
Upon seeing us together the crowd started shouting my name and she giggled and came to meet me in her dressing room with her members following behind.
-"Oppa,you said that you had practice to do ?"
-"Well, i lied because i wanted to surprise you"
"Your hair looks nice this way"
"Oh,you noticed" she nodded her head and gave me thumbs up.

Interview in the WGM Studio:
Hong Jin Young: Women tend to notice those little details.
Park Misun: He looks really good with that hairstyle aigoo.

"Do you still have recording to do?" I asked as we sat down on the stairs infront of the stage.
"Yes,i still have another pre-recording stage, are you gonna stay with me?"
"Yes,i'll be watching you"
"I'll do my best " She stood up and went back on stage after saying bye to me and stood once again in the middle of the stage and me watching her behind the cameramen as she danced and sang her heart out.