The End It's Only The Beginning.....

I do not own any rights to TVD characters these belong to L.J Smith T.V show. The only charters who belong to me is Siena Russo, Tony Russo, Chrizina Russo, Julian Gracia, Tia Dalma, Nico Gracia/Salvatore, Margherita Gracia, Natalia Salvatore, Lucas De Vere, Catalin Lopez, Roman Dragotto, Happy reading :D

Well everyone thought it was the end of 'Your Love Consume Me' well it's far from that. It's not the end it's only the beginning........

So as you all know Damon made one of the hardest decision in his 173 years of his life. To turn and walk away from the one woman who he had ever truly loved. How will Damon cope will he spiral out of control and become the Damon Salvatore we all met in the beginning? Or will he risk the possibility of getting the woman he loves even if the cost of it mean she will know the awful truth. Hard times coming up for Damon with Siena gone and no one knowing her whereabouts, his formal best friend returning in his life will Damon revert to his wicked ways. Or will Enzo make Damon see the awful mistake he has made and help him get his life back on track?

Nico has heard the horrid truth of his father past. Nico life has been turned upside down since finding out about his parents and who they are. With the information that he knows how will he cope with all the pressures coming ahead. With the hostility he has towards his mother Siena for killing his friend Jess. Can Nico forgive her for that action to save his father? How will Nico feel when he finds out that his father Damon has pushed his mother away? Nico has challenges ahead of him... With it being told that he is the Anit Christ will all the changes around him adapting into this supernatural world he has fallen into unleash the dark side of Nico?

Stefan and Elena who are truly devastated by the exit of Siena and keep asking question but never get any answer to them. More than anything they want to return back to their home town. With both doppelgängers so hell bent to bring her back.... Will something stop them from doing that? With the Traveller determination for the doppelgängers fate to come to it's blissful end so they will regain their control. Can Elena and Stefan focus be on bring back the girl they both truly care about deeply?

Lucas De Vere the man who had torn a family apart so he could use Siena as his pawn in this war that he about to start. Will Lucas finally have the guts to come face to face with his twin sister Hayley? Will he be able to tare her away from the Original family? Lucas focus is on Hayley and his unborn niece..... Will Siena realize that it was all part of his plan to use her as a tool against Klaus? Will he get his way and win? Will Lucas feel remorse towards his childhood sweetheart Siena? As he only had turned her world upside down with his scheming and involvement with the traveller to get what he want....

How about Natalia? She returned from a deep slumber to be back with her son's to rebuild a relationship with the both of them. How will she react to the new of her eldest son turning his back on the woman that he love with no good reason..... Will this bring Damon and Natalia closer?

Our last moment with Siena she was in the grand town of New Orleans. She willing to help Lucas find his sister. Unknown to Siena his sister actually Hayley and is carrying the child of her former love Klaus Mikaelson. The end of Your Love Consume me the final scene was Klaus and Siena shearing a passionate kiss. Will there be rekindling of their pass love? Has Siena truly turned off all emotions she had for Damon Salvatore and moved on? Will Siena return to Mystic Falls and see her estrange husband again and son? Or will she lead a new life in New Orleans and stand beside Klaus as his queen? Will Siena find out the horrid truth behind why Damon walked away from their marriage? Will she ever find out about Lucas betrayal? Will Siena ever be the same again?

The traveller have step up their game now with starting the wheels in motion to be rid of magic once and for all. With having Siena under their influence and the doppelgängers near reach. All they need is for the final part of the puzzle to kick in which involves sanguinis nexus the son of Damon and Siena Salvatore to get all the wheel in motion.

'Your Love Consume Me Part 2' Will have it's first chapter uploading on June 1st 2014. I hope that all you are as excited as me..... Because this is going to be one hell of a ride for all of the Salvatore's and their friends. Is the epic love story of Damon and Siena truly over? Well you will all find out soon....

At the side there a a trailer which i personally made. I'm still an amature but I think you can see in this short clip what going to down.... Enjoy and let me know what you think :D

Thank you for reading all the Epic Love saga book and being so supportive and helping me on this amazing journey of Siena and Damon...... I can not thank you all enough :D