Actions Leads To Consequences.....

Damon P.O.V

After talking to Stefan and Nico it made me see clarity as I should have never let any of this escalate to this I broke Siena. Now she in New Orleans with that dick Klaus. I don't know why I didn't think of it before with her running to him. I don't even know what I'm going to say to her. Will she even listen? This is Siena here not any other girl when she hurting like this there no way she will listen. But I'm not leaving New Orleans until she hears me out. With telling her the truth behind why I pushed her away will it make things better? Will she eventually forgive me? I recall the whole service when Siena stood up on that podium and spoke how she hoped that the person responsible for Thea death couldn't sleep at nights. The memory of her standing there with such hatred in her voice. But telling her the truth is the right thing to do. I rather have her hate me for doing something that was accident an unforgivable accident. Than her think that I didn't love her that I wanted Elena that I made the wrong choices even all those words I told her were unforgivable too.

Right now all I need to do is focus getting to New Orleans and figure everything out after. It going to take a lot to stop me from kicking the crap out of Klaus that gonna be a challenge on it own. All I want to do to that dick is stake his ass put him down once and for all but I know the consequences of doing that. It will involve all of us following in his death. I just have to somehow keep this anger under control because l I start anything with him it will end up with me ending up dead. So I need to keep a cool head that I'm going all this way to talk Siena around. Nico needs his mom and he didn't hate her that was clearly proven she needed to know that we both want her to come home.

The drive to New Orleans that was meant to be 10 hour drive I did in half of the time my foot was down on the accelerator. I had the cops chase me a couple of times and I dealt with the first few with compulsion and the last one as I entered New Orleans I just killed. I was getting pissed with them tell me I'm going over the speed limit and I was hungry so unfortunately for them they both ended up dead. As I drove into New Orleans on route 10 approaching the French Quarters I notice the street filled with people, so I parked up my car as it would be easier for me to walk than trying to drive through all this.

So I parked up and began to walk through the street as these human partied while getting drunk. I had no idea where to even start looking for Siena. I began to go in and out of bars with the hope that maybe I might see her in one but they were filled with human and some places with vampires. I was losing all hope because I came all this way and it seem that the fates were stopping me from finding her. So I stopped in a bar called "Russo" the place was full just like the other but this time round I might ask someone if they had seen her. I approached the bar and saw a blonde working the bar she looked really rushed off her feet.

"What can I get ya?" She spoke with frustration and a smile. From her accent she wasn't from here and maybe she wouldn't know of Siena.

"A glass of your finest scotch" She grabbed a glass and placed it in front of me then poured "So you been in New Orleans for long?" I asked her then I heard her scoff.

"Look buddy I'm here to serve not to flirt. There a bar full of women give one of them your smooth lines" I was taken back by her comment I wasn't flirting I was just making pleasant conversation.

"Get off your high horse princess" I raised my left hand showing her my wedding band "Happily married for your information" I lied about the happy part but she didn't need to know that. I picked up my drink and drained it then looked at her as she seem a little stunned "Reason I asked is because I'm looking for someone" I got out my phone and showed her a picture of Siena "Have you seen her about?" She began to frown as she looked at the picture.

"Yeah I've seen her around she was in here earlier" She stated while cleaning the surface of the bar.

"Any idea where she staying?" I questioned her and she stopped she was hesitating to talk "It's really important it's to do with her family" I partial lie the blonde sighed as I knew she was going to talk.