Never Was.....Never Will Be.....

Damon P.O.V

I watched as she walked away from me. Every part of me ached not because of the fact that the woman I'm in love with nearly tore my heart out. But because I said all them terrible thing to her to say about our sex life to say I chose the wrong person that it was Elena I wanted to be with. To also say that Nico and I both despise for her because of what she was turning into. All those words I told to hurt her to make her hate me none of those words were real. I can't believe I even did all that because of what? This asshole Lucas De Vere rolling into town with some footage of me hurting some girl that was Siena friend with. How could I let him make me do that to her? How could I say all them hurtful things to her... to let her feel that kind of pain. I wish she actually did rip out my heart because knowing that I've lost her now what will be the point to anything.

One thing I needed to know is what the hell Klaus did to me. To had compelled me to forget ever being in New York City a few years ago. Why did he do that? Why would he go to those lengths? Why is all of this all coming to light now? Klaus came to my wedding he has always been there for Siena and he hidden the fact that I had some involvement in the death of her friend death. None of this was sitting right with me at all. I needed to know that I hadn't done a huge mistake that I had just been played so another of Siena ex's can try to win her heart. God I'm such a fool! Why the hell I'm so impulsive?!

I got in my car I needed to do something that I knew was going to be something I won't enjoy but it had to be done. I began to drive Richmond there was one person who could help me with this issue I'm having right now, I'm just hoping she willing to help. I drove with my foot on the accelerator the whole way there a 4 hour drive was nearly a 2 hour drive. I approached the drive way and parked up. I got out of the car with the hope that my dear friend Catalin López. We hadn't see each other since 80's but I'm pretty sure that she still lives here. I approached the front door and knocked after a few moment the door open and there was a young little girl who stood there.

"Hi kid. Does Catalin López still leave here?" I asked with hope in my voice because she is the only one who can truly put me straight right now.

"Carmelita. Who's that at the door?" I looked up to see Catalin she hadn't changed one bit still looking as stunning as the day I met her. "Damon...." She spoke stunned the little girl looked at her then back at me "Carmelita will you go and finish off your lunch" The little girl smiled and walked away then Catalin eyes focused on me "Well what dragged you back here? The last time I saw you. You were trying to charm me into your bed" She spoke cheekily I recalled back to the last time we were in each other company and she was right. She was only woman to ever knock me down be still wanted to remain friends I didn't get it then but I do now.

"Well I was a different guy back then. Catalin I know I haven't kept in touch in the last 20 years but I'm needing your help" She looked at me a little sceptically I mean after all this time I just turn up on her door step asking for help.

"When you come to me asking for help it always turns out I'm the one who get the back lash of it all" Catalin folded her arms and looked at me with a serious look "Remember 1986. Chicago" Her expression didn't change and I did recalled it all. I had asked Catalin to help me with a little spell to find this vampire Eric that had been causing a few problems for me. Well it didn't turn out well for Catalin she was on the receiving end of his fangs, and it seem she still a little bitter about it.

"I know. I recall it quite well. But can I just come in to explain" She glared at me for a moment "Please" Catalin sighed I knew even though she was pissed with me with what happen she couldn't turn me away.

"Damon come in" I walked into the hallway Catalin closed the front door and indicated for me to go in the living room. The place was nice it had change a little since I was last here a few new nick nacks "So what does Damon Salvatore need from me?" She took a seat and smile slightly. I don't know if she will agree to this but I'm hoping she will.