A Lover Without Indiscretion Is No Lover At All.....

Damon P.O.V

I didn't know what to think about Enzo leaving town the way he did. His humanity was off so he would have had no care in the world and he would have stayed around to torment me just for the fun of it. Siena kept tell me that he was going to be fine that there was nothing to worry about which didn't made me feel at ease. He had text me saying he was in San Paulo so thought if I go there attempt to talk to him to turn it all back on. Hell I would make him turn it back on. Reason being is that Enzo a good man the others might not see that especially with him keeping them hostage. I didn't want to give up on my friend and I only have a few of those. Siena made me realize that if I left I would be leaving her behind to deal with all this travellers mess. Not forgetting this douche that we are meant to be so scared of Nickar.

So I gave in I chose to stay to be with my family and fight through all this. Siena held me in her arms not breaking away all night. She eventually fell asleep but I couldn't. My mind just kept ticking away and memories of being in the cell with Enzo kept flashing in my mind. Thing that we had said to each other things that we wanted to do if we finally got out of there. I hardly get consumed with guilt of killing someone. This time knowing I killed Enzo hope the one thing that kept him going all these years. That was eating me up. I got out of Siena hold trying not to wake her. I got showered and changed and made my way out of the room. I know I told her I wouldn't go searching for Enzo but something not letting me let go of this. I needed answer because none of this made any sense to me.

I got in my car I began to drive towards Whitmore around to see if I could see any evidence of Enzo killing people. There was nothing so I made my way to the airport with the radio as if an animal attacks would of happen they would mention it. By the time I got to the airport nothing was mention. I was in two minds about going in to find out if he boarded a plan but Enzo most likely compelled his way and no none would be able to tell me if he got on. So I began to think of another way that I could find him. Then it hit me a witch! I got back into my car and made my way back to Whitmore. I went searching for that little witch Liv but instead I found Luke. I gave him a brief rundown of what I wanted him to do and before he could reply I grabbed him and put him in the car. I was kind of surprised that he didn't give me one of those witchy migraines. I guess he was willing to help me out.

We arrived back to the house and everyone was still sleeping. Luke set up for this location spell in finding Enzo of course he needed something personal of his I went to the library. I looked in the trunk where I kept the one thing that Enzo gave me on his return from escaping Whitmore a pocket watch. I got it and gave it to Luke who looked at me sceptically and I told him it had to do and just find him. It had been an hours of watching Luke in front of this map chanting away and still nothing. I had already consumed a whole bottle of bourbon to stop myself from ripping him apart. His meant to be a witch this is a simple location spell. As Luke continued to chants a locator spell. I growled impatient and throws an ice cube at him as I was getting pissed off now.

"That's not helping." He spoke with his eyes close still trying to channel or whatever. This douche was failing epically I knew I should of went searching for his sister.

"Well, you've been failing now for an hour, wonder twin, so at this point, I can't imagine it's" I spoke through my teeth while trying to keep my anger under control. I looked up to see Siena walk into the room with a confuse expression on her face as she looked at Luke.

"Damon, I know you're out a friend, but, uh, I'm not sure this guy's the best replacement." She spoke in a teasing tone as she approached me and kissed me. That one kiss made my anger that was boiling at great high simmer down. She always had this effect on me not matter how enraged I'm Siena somehow always defused it. She pulled away looking up at me with those huge big green eyes that at times I could just get lost in them. I shook my head to stop that from happening.