You Will Reap What You Sow.....

Siena P.O.V

As I stood there telling Damon that it was time for me to come home. There was one focus to going back and that was Nico. After everything I had heard from Catlin and Margherita bitchy comments. I had to make sure that my son fate isn't going to be seal like that. I will not allow him to have this dark fate just as I do. A huge part of me felt that it's my fault that he has been curse to have some kind of darker demeanour. When looked at Nico now he was a man but all I could see is my innocent little baby boy. Something that Damon and I had created out of love. Something neither of us thought would ever be possible. I still recall Damon waking up in the morning talk to my pregnant stomach and call him our little miracle. Our little Miracle couldn't become what they told me. Witches never get it right with what they foresee and this might all be wrong. Can I take the chance of ignoring it? I had to go home and be with my family and protect them all for once.

Damon kept looking at with a certain expression. The look he gave when things went this own way. I know Damon far too well and he thinks that his got one over on Nic. That I have chosen to return because my love for Damon was far greater than anything else. Which was true even in my darkest hour when I wanted to loath and hate Damon for every single word he had told me. I just couldn't there was like something within me that wouldn't allow me to do that. Turning off emotions for a vampire is easy but when it came to me it was like that switch flipped back up. Tia Dalma had told me once that the bond that Damon and I held for each other. Was something that could never be truly broken that theory been proven. With what happen while I've been in New Orleans can we both overcome that?

"Why are you looking at me like the cat who got the cream?" I asked with curiosity in my voice. Damon looked at me with his typical smirk as he began to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Do you really have to ask?" He spoke a little smugly as he came closer to kiss me. I broke away from his grasp and taking a few steps back. "Argh come on Siena I thought...." I needed to make a few things clear to him before we headed back home.

"Damon we can't act as if none of this has happened. We can't just push it all to one side and move on. I'm sorry it doesn't work like that" I knew deep down that Damon knew that I had slept with Nic which I do regret and will for the rest of my existence. There was also the fact that everything he had told me to make me leave him. All of that still haunted my mind. Even though I knew they were lies that came from him. All those lies he spoke were all my greatest fears.

"I get that. Your choosing to come home that means something. Right? You can't be without me as much as I can't be without you." Damon spoke with hope in his voice. Which made me think would I gone back to Mystic Falls if I wasn't told about Nico? "There is something about you Siena Salvatore...." He began to approach me and stopped inches from my face. "That won't let me walk away. We have both done some incredibly stupid things" Damon place his hand on my cheek. As I felt his touch a chill ran through me "Since you left..." As he spoke that flashes of images began to appear. With Damon being a complete mess. With moments of anger when he would allow his rage take over him for his reckless actions. Moments where he would completely break down and cry which I've never seen him do. It was like a movie reel of everything that had happened while I was gone. With every emotion Damon had felt up until this moment right now. The one moment that pained me the most was see through Damon eyes seeing Nic and I. "My world was turned upside down. I couldn't let you walk away without fighting for what we have" Every word Damon spoke was with sincerity. Our life was never perfect but the love we had for one another kept us both going.

"Damon there something you need to know......" He needed to know about Nico. Damon had the right to know about what might happened to our son.

"That you have the indestructible white oak stake" He spoke proudly. I began to frown how did he even know about that? "You princess. Are very sneaky." He began to grin as he stepped forward and cupped my face with both hands. He leaned down and gently pressed his lips to mine. They were so warm and soft. My hands gravitated to his toned chest. His muscles tensed at my touch. One of his hands went to my waist and pulled me closer to him, pressing me against him. His tongue skimmed over my bottom lip and I grasped his shirt in my fist. The feeling was like none other. My lips opened more and his tongue touched and teased the tip of mine. My hands wrapped around his neck and I played with his silky raven hair. I softly tugged on his hair every time his tongue teased me. His soft moan vibrated thorough my body. Almost electrifying. He knew exactly what he was doing. He expertly moved his tongue along with mine and his hands knew just where to hold me. There was nothing else during the kiss. It was just me and him. After a long moment Damon broke away leaning his forehead on my. I felt breathless as that one kiss had taken me by surprise it was like a rush of pure ecstasy.