My Heart Has Always Belonged To You.....

Warning to younger readers this chapter contain R-rated scenes.

Siena P.O.V

I had avoided another disaster by stopping Damon from going to New Orleans. I couldn't let him discover the truth about Natalia. Every day I lived with the guilt of what I had done and I wanted more than anything to tell Damon the truth. But i knew that I couldn't. He would never forgive me and I couldn't bear it if he turned against me. I loved him so much. He was my rock. He is my everything. He sheltered me from the storm even though I didn't want him to sometimes. No matter how much I tried to fight him there was no use because he was my weakness. I began to think about our love story. The moment I came into Mystic Falls and saw Damon for the first time. The way I love story continued the obstacles we have had along the way and somehow we got through it all. Every memory we have had together I have cherish even the ones that brought pain to my heart. Even the bad memories hold a significant they made Damon and I stronger.

There was one thing that Damon had told me that stuck in my mind till this very day. It was back in New York while Qetsiyah was having fun and games taking over my body I was pouring my heart out at Blair grave. Just like that my saviour came and assured me that everything was going to be okay. That was a dark time for me I felt confused in what I wanted but Damon words brought clarity. 'You want a love that consume you. That what you want Siena, that's how I feel when I'm around you. You consume me with your touch, your voice, your presence. There no one else I want to be with but you'. Damon poured his heart and soul out to me on that very day and maybe that was the day when I knew I met my soul mate. As he spoke each and every word it felt like he was reading my mind.

Something always brought me back to him like an unstoppable force because it never took too long to be back in his arms. Even when we fight no matter what I say or do I still feel him here. Holding me without touch keeping me without chains I never wanted anything so much to drown in his love. That what it's like to be in love with Damon Salvatore. It feel like you on same crazy scary ride that you're so frighten to get on. Once you on that fear you were hold fades away as the thrill and excitement takes over not wanting it never to end. I felt his kiss on my shoulder and I turned to him, smiling.

"Good morning Salvatore" I purred against his lips while looking into those crystal blue eyes that just made me want to get lost in them.

"Morning princess" He bit down gently on my bottom lip making me escape a tiny moan from his teasing "Why are you so edible?" He asked in between kisses. I had always had that kind of feeling with Damon that I just couldn't get enough of him. I felt a change in their relationship since returning from New Orleans. Our passion and desire for one another was always there but it was like inferno now, with neither of us feeling quenched enough. He placed his head on the pillow admiring her while looking into my eyes like in a dreamlike state.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" I teased snapping Damon out of his thoughts. He look at me frowning for a moment.

"No" He spoke flatly. Which I didn't expect to be honest.

"Okay. Do you want to be with me forever?" I asked as I snuggled up to him nose to nose.

"No" Once again his response was cold. I think there was a little switch up in Damon mood. A moment ago he couldn't get enough of me. Maybe he was playing with me you know typical Damon behaviour.

"Would you cry if I walked away?" I wondered if he had cried when I had. Then I recalled the memory I had from him when I left him. I began to recall the imagines I had seen.

"No" Damon spoke which snapped out of my thoughts. I looked at him frowning it seem that Salvatore having his monthly. I shook my head and started to climb out of bed when suddenly I was pinned to the bed as he hovered over me caressing my face. The way he was looking at me was like he was searching for something.