I Didn't Think Of You As My Enemy.....

I would like to apologise for the huge chapter. There is a lot that happens in this chapter and all the detail was necessary. Believe me I've worked on this for days and I wanted to make it perfect. This is one of the most emotional chapters I've ever written. So my lovely readers get your tissues ready as this is going to be one very emotional chapter..... Looking forward to seeing your comment on this.....Happy reading :D

Elena P.O.V

It all came out last night and the way it happen was truly horrible. Stefan and I were cuddling up trying to not worry about all this drama about what the travellers wanting our blood. When we heard a commotion from outside. We both went to investigate and what I witness I couldn't believe from a distance I could see thick grey smoke billowing up into the night sky. The once midnight blue sky filled with stars was shielded by veil of darkness as the smoke swallowed up the sky. As I approached I could hear Damon yelling Siena name. Fear began to run through me at the thought of her being in there. The windows began to crack and splintered all over the place as the devilish flames greedily engulfed all in sight sparing nothing. As it wasn't bad enough a gust of wind fan the fire into a rage. I could feel waves of the blazing heat forcing me to back-off. The bright hot flames produce evil crackling sounds as they busily lick every inch of the shed. Both Damon and Stefan were fighting their way to get into the shed to save my sister. All I could think about was the fact that she maybe dead already amongst those flames. I wanted to turn away as I was frighten of the invertible to see a burnt corps of my sister. Tears began to flow down my cheeks at the thought of losing her.

One moment I'm crying over the possible death of my sister the next I see Damon with her his arms. She laid on the ground with a pitch fork for sticking out of her stomach she was barely conscience. My attentions went to the brothers who stood there looking horrified down at Siena who laid there lifelessly. Damon pulls out the pitch fork in doing that Siena let out a blood curdling scream. I rushed over to her making sure she was ok. Siena was dazed she looked as if she had been through a huge ordeal and something told me this had to do with what she told me earlier. As I tried to comfort my sister and bring her into the house I was stopped by Stefan. He wanted to know if it was true what Siena had said. I was a little confused at first but when he mentioned his mother's death my stomach turned. Stefan looked like a mad man as he kept demanding to get an answer from Siena. My eyes adverted to Damon who stood there looking broken not a sight I have ever seen from him. Siena began to cry controllably beside me as she confessed her action. In that one moment everything changed.

I had to keep Stefan away from Siena as he was ready to murder her himself but I knew it was his rage and grief was making him act in this way. Damon well let just say from the moment that Siena admitted what she did he left without saying a word and still hasn't returned. I knew I had to be supportive to the both of them. I could feel both of their pains. Stefan had only just had his mother return in his life something he had away dreamed of. Then to have her snatched away and lied to about her disappearance. Then on the other hand Siena did what she had to do to protect herself and her son like any of us would of. The sad part of all this is the fact that Natalia came in like a hurricane causing a destruction within this family that might not ever be repaired.

Right now I was stuck in between a rock and hard place as I wanted to comfort Stefan but I also wanted to be there for Siena. I went to check in on Siena and she sat there on the edge of the bed staring into thin air I tried to speak to her but she wouldn't reply. So I thought it was best for her to be left alone because I know how Siena deal with stuff like this. She closes off she puts up them walls until she ready to talk and when she is I'll be there ready for her. So I went down to see Stefan who stood on the porch looking at the charcoal debris of what once was the shed. He didn't need to say anything as his expression said it all. I hugged him tightly to comfort him as right now I felt useless I couldn't help either of them. I just so badly wanted to wish all this away. For Natalia never to of come into our lives but I had to face the reality of everything. Somehow we all had to get through all this I didn't know how it was going to happen but it would somehow.