I Don't Need No Hero.....

• इन्हें समर्पित: MaggieFrey0

Damon P.O.V

I woke up on the floor of the back yard of the boarding house. My head was still hurting as I sat up and when I looked around it looked like a bomb had hit the grounds. I got up and saw Siena passed out on the ground. I rushed over to her and she was out cold but still breathing. Siena had lost total control once again. She really didn't have a grip over her powers anymore. I honestly didn't know what to do with her right now this was all get too much. Elijah and Klaus had both come round and they were both stunned with Siena reaction. Elijah suggested that we need to lock Siena up until we knew what was going on with her. For the first time in history between the three of us we agree on something. Siena was a loose cannon right now the way she lost it taking down taking down two originals. Only problem we had was how were we meant to keep Siena locked up? Cause if that little show she gave us just proved she not going to be easy to keep locked up.

So it was suggested we treated her like any other vampire. To weaken her we had to bleed her out and vervain her. None of this seemed right I couldn't do that to her but I knew it was the only way. Even Klaus didn't have the heart to hurt her in that way. So it was down to Elijah. Klaus and I watched as Elijah chained her up to the wall. I didn't know if those chains would keep her down. Siena would break those in a second but I knew deep in my heart what Elijah had planned. I watched as he used a knife and cut into her artery. Blood began to pour profusely from her throat staining the white dress she was wearing. Siena didn't even wake. Elijah continued and I couldn't watch no longer I had to walk away. Even though I knew it was the best thing to do to weaken her. Well I'm hoping it will. I just couldn't stand there watch Elijah torture my Bella like that. The scary part of all this is what if bleeding her out don't work. Siena really isn't like the rest of us. She not even like an original. Siena is this supernatural creature that none of us had a clue about. We actually didn't know what she is capable of that's what frightening.

I went up in to the parlour to pour myself a drink just to calm myself down from everything that had happen. I was trying to wrap it all in my mind one moment we lost in each other. The next Siena set a fire inferno in the back yard. I knew something wasn't right with her from when we spoke in New Orleans. She kept telling me that she was 'fine' and I was stupid enough to believe her. How the hell could she be fine after what those witches have attempted to do with her? Then with her going all 'Attila the Hun' on Klaus she's just basically out of control. She was far from fine and she not strong enough to control those powers of hers. That one thing I knew for sure and I needed to do something apart from bleed her out and vervain her. That not going to keep her down I know that even more so now.

I went upstairs to Stefan room to discuss this with him. When I walked in he wasn't there and neither was Elena. Wonderful they probably making up for lost time. Well at least someone got some freaking action today because it was clearly not going to be me. So I got my cell out and called Bonnie. I had explained to her what had happen and she was speechless. Which I think going to be everyone reaction. Her and some newbie witch Liv were in Elena dorm putting up a boundary spell. When I asked why the hell they were doing that to Elena. Bonnie explain how Katherine had left Elena a parting gift of the deadly virus of the Augustine. So they were keeping her in there until they find or figure out a cure. Between Siena and Elena the both of them will be the death of us all. Bonnie had told me that she and the newbie will be over once they were done. None of this was looking good Elena a hungry vampire who basically hungers for vampire blood. Siena who has god knows what going with her. I felt like my head was going to explode.

"I could not watch either" Klaus voice broke me out of my thoughts. I turned to see him pouring both of us a drink "To see the woman you love go through something like that" He hands me a glass. Now Klaus is flat out admitting that his in love with her!

'Your Love Consume Me Part 2' A Damon Salvatore Love Story. Part Of 'Epic Love Saga'जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें