Misty Blue.....

Warning this chapter does contain R-rated scene might not be suitable for younger readers

Stefan P.O.V

When I left Damon with this Enzo guy to go in search for Nico it made me wonder how much more Damon been hiding about this past. I wasn't too sure how to take all this information in with Damon on some kind of revenge spree and killing the Whitmores. It was just too overwhelming to even comprehend right now. My focus was on getting to Nico with the information given to me by Aaron looks like Elena father was part of all of this too and from what I read the old doctor office in Mystic Falls was where some experiments were done. My journey back to Mystic Falls all I was think was please don't let anything of happen to Nico. Even thinking of what Wes was doing to him made my heart race, because this kid been brought into a world that he knows nothing about. Nico life had been a totally lie from the moment he was taken from his parents and strangely grew into this young man, everything he thought he knew was all lies. Nico right now is a confused kid who don't know anything about this parents or this supernatural world that we live in and I feel partly to blame because I'm his family too I should of helped him and protect him. Maybe I need to start putting him first before all these dramas from now on.

When I arrived at the old Gilbert doctor's office I found Nico in the basement he was barely with us and he was wounded too I had to keep calm every part of me wanted to hunt down Wes and kill him myself but I had to think of Nico right now and make sure he is safe. So I help him out of the restrains he could hardly walk with all the blood taken from him, I notice he took some kind of journal with him I didn't question him about it. My concern was to take him back to him dorm and heal him and try and be there for him, which is something I should have done a long time ago.

I got him back to campus and he was still pretty much out of it I gave him some blood to heal him, but right now Nico needed his sleep more than anything. I didn't want to leave him like this I wanted to make sure he was okay when he woke up If he wanted to talk about the experience one thing I do know bottling up things that happen to you don't help so I'll try and be there for him if he wants me to. Elena came by as she had heard about what happen to Nico.

I suggested that we went for a walk as I knew Nico was going to be out for a while. It was kind awkward with Elena and I being alone after everything that had happen. Knowing that I slept with Katherine too how could I really bring that up in conversation and I knew Elena would have a lot to say about it too. Elena wanted to the do the same thing she wanted to be there for Nico as none of us had been there. It was like we were both on the same wavelength which I felt we hadn't been on for a while. Maybe Elena and I could finally get on tack and be actual friend and be there for our nephew.

Elena came back with me to check on Nico but I suggested for her to leave even though we were in the same page i still felt a little uncomfortable around her. So she left after I told her she needs to focus on school and I'll keep an eye on Nico. When she left I looked around for that Journal that Nico had taken but it looks like while we were out that he had hidden it. What my nephew trying to hide something? He seemed really out of it right now so I thought it would be best to leave him to sleep it off.

When I arrived home I didn't expect to walk in what appeared to be some kind of argument between Siena and Damon. Believe me I was just as stunned to hear the words coming out of Damon mouth saying it was over between then. Siena looked a state too I don't know what was going on and I wanted to intervene but I heard loud band upstairs. I rushed up and I found a barely breathing Katherine on the ground her heart was slowing down and I knew vampire blood wasn't going to do anything. So I did the only thing I could do I rushed Katherine down to the ER.

There wasn't a lot I could do but just wait around and find out what happen to her. After long while the doctors had told me that Katherine had had a heart-attack that they are unsure if she will recover from it as it was so server. I didn't know what to feel in that moment I think hearing Katherine saying she dying was like it wasn't real like she was going over the top. Now reality has truly kicked in and Katherine was dying nothing that anyone could do about it either. I got hold of Nadia and let her know about her mom condition she seemed upset and I suggested to bring Katherine back to the house rather than leave her to die in some hospital bed.