Chapter 1: I'm Better

{King}

This is all I ever wanted nigga
Why would I let you take it from me nigga?
I ain't stupid, ain't no dummy nigga
A couple fingers on a couple triggers
Fuck with you, why would I fuck with you?
You been plottin', nigga wasn't you?
I should of been watching from the jump with you
Fuck it, this is what that jungle do

Jungle

A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie

It's time for a major change. It's crazy how people can change in a matter of seconds. Someone I can call my homie can switch up. It's true when they say money rule the world, and that made niggas change. Where I at now, I can only go up. I got people that want my spot. That want what I have. But I'll be damn if anybody runs me out of what I worked hard on. I can say I have came a long way. Shit not the same. I've been betrayed, be set up, it's so much going on right now. But at the end of the day, I will be the Realest. I'm out here for real, no games being played.

The other side of me has this soft spot. It's only one person that has ever made me do this and to this day I still don't know why or how. The way she walks she moves with grace, I feel like she should not be in what I'm in. Before anything started I felt like I was unloveable, that this hood life was that only thing left for me. Then she came, when I can and I will get her out of this. 

I get out of my office chair and go outside my office and look down at the packing crew, after what happen with Leo only the people I can keep my eye on is here. So if I'm giving numbers it went from 120 to 48. Production is going slow but the job is still getting done. I walk over to Troy office and I unlock the door and made sure everything was cool and it still the same. Troy is still down but he should be getting out soon. Soon as in couple months. I head back to my office and sit down a run my hand over my face. Tomorrow is the day. As I check my computer and make sure everything is set, I see my door open and I see Joy walk in with a smile on her face. 

"You ready for to tomorrow " She walks over to me.

"You already know," I tell her rubbing my hands together. 

***************
This is just a preview just wait till next chapter 

We are back❤️

Sorry for mistakes 

Remember to vote and comment