Chapter 41: Pull

Baby I just wanna show you out

 Come and show me what you all about

 Made a promise to each other we gone hold it down

 When you with me you ain't got nothing to worry bout

Ride Out

NBA Youngboy

{Joy}

We finally pull up to the place and it's dark outside now. It's a shipping dock, it's a gate we have to drive through but it's already open so we drive through it.

"Cut off the lights," I tell Rob to could off the headlights and he does so. He also starts driving slow. The place is pretty small and it seems like no one is here. Were we too late? Nah it's would be something. As we continue to drive, I see another gate leading to the back of a building.

"Go over there," I tell him and he slowly drives up on the other side we see two trucks.

"Stop," I tell him. I told him to stop before those trucks could see us. I recognize one of those trucks. It's from King's, one of the dummy trucks that he gets rid of if he feels like it got traced. The other truck looks empty.

"Stay here," I tell Rob and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"You think, I'm let you go out there by yourself," He says.

"You know if he sees you he is going to shoot you," I tell him.

"Why, he sees I had nothing to do with this I don't get it," He says.

"If King feels like you are a rat he is going to want to get rid of you so just stay here," I tell him.

"No" He shakes his head.

"Yes," I nod my head.

"Joy no," He says back.

"Ohmygosh come on," I say to him and we both get out. As we get out the trunk of the truck I thought was empty opened.

"Nevermind I'll stay in the car," He says going back. I slowly walk up and I see Killa get out of the truck and go over to the other truck trunk and he picks up a piece of paper.

"Killa" I whisper yell and he looks around and he reaches for his gun.

"Killa," I say his name again and he looks right at me and looks so confused. I run over to him and we both hop in the truck.

"What the fuck Joy," Killa says first then King and Tory join in and I don't know what they saying.

"Listen" I yell out and they get quite, "all this shit a fucking set up," I tell them and they look at me crazy again.

"Man what the hell you talking about" Troy ask me. Then we see head lights pull up from the opposite side of where I and rob came from.

"Stay in here," King tells me and him, Troy and Killa hop out. Man what the hell.

Some people from the other truck hope out with containers and set them on the ground. I watch Troy walk over the containers and open and he seems shocked in what he sees.

"Man what the fuck" Troy kicks the containers and it falls over it's empty and I look back up and three guys have their guns drawn at their heads. Fuck I told them. I made eye contact with King and he looks back at the guys with guns drawn, and someone comes out from the backdoor seat and I can't believe my eyes. It's Marvin. I look in the back for a gun or something I know something is back here. Nothing, they must have it on them and I don't have my gun on me anymore, fuck. Marvin tells the guys to lower their guns and he pulls out his gun and points it at King, this is straight crazy. I hop out the car and gun shots rang.

"NO" I yell and everything goes black.

*******

sorry for mistakes

remember to comment and vote