Chapter 25: One Time

My vision, so misleading 

Me believing In things I never saw

 Deep inside When I right now 

Things got different

 Oh it's not what we thought, no

Going Under

K.Michelle

{King}

As I lean back in my chair and sip on my drink, I'm so fucking pissed right now. I lean my head back in my chair and close my eyes. I take a puff from my blunt and I sit it back down. Damn....

I hear a knock at my office door and I look up and it's Troy. "Wassup, man. Marvin back" Troy tells me, damn this not the time. Marvin doesn't live here, he lives in New York and I thought he went back the day we talked about a week ago.

"Tell him to come in," I tell Troy and he nods his head. Seconds later Marvin came in with a small grin on his face.

"wassup son" He sits in the chair in front of me.

"A lot man, you already know," I tell him and he nods his head.

"Yeah, I heard that it's your girl's father supposedly," He says and I nod my head and take a puff out my blunt.

"You trust her right" He ask, I tilt my head to the side what he mean "you I trust her".

"Yeah, I do," I tell him.

"Just be careful son, I know people have crossed you. Make sure you know who she is. Come to my place later on" He gets up and sets a card on the table and walks out my office.

{Joy}

"I was a mistake, that ruin my life forever," My mother tells me, we talked about how she meet Sam and why she messed with Rob. Rob is the older one and she was drawn to the money he had, she and Samual were struggling. She messed around and got pregnant with me but acted like it was Sam's. The guilt was eating her alive and Rob introduced her to crack and she got addicted. The day I will always remember the day Sam left was the day he confronted my mom about the whole thing. "I'm sorry" She pulls me into a hug as we sit.

"I forgive you," I tell her and she nods her head. Everything my mom has done to me. She is my mother and I can see that she is changed for the best. Hopefully...

"Ok, tell me about you now," She asks me.

"You may remember Troy, I was living with him for a short second, then I got my own place, now I live with a guy that is now my boyfriend," I tell her not trying to go into details.

"Oh, that's great. So what do you do" She ask, damn. How am I going to tell her I work around what she was addicted to.

"I work with him, his name is Kyree but he goes by King," I tell her and her eyes widen, everyone knows King, I just didn't know him because I talked to no one. I was only about living.

"King, like King" She, asks me and I nod my head. "Damn," she says.

*

It's about 7 o'clock I stayed out longer that I intended to. I pull up to the house and I see King car. I walk in and the house is quiet. I walk upstairs and I see King walk out the bathroom dress looking like he is about to leave.

"Where you going," I ask him putting down my stuff on the bed.

"I'll be back," He says and I roll my eyes, "where you been" He ask me looking over his shoulder.

"I went to go see my mom," I tell him and he nods his head.

"So what are you going to do about everything," I ask sitting on the bed him looking at him looking in the mirror.

"Shit, I don't know. It's just funny, people smile in your face but will cross you at the end of the day. You can't trust no motherfucking body" He says, and then I remember when I first meet him Troy was telling me how King trusted no one really but him and Killa.

"Yeah it's funny," I say looking at the tv.

"I would hate to hurt a someone for when someone else fucks up," He say and I look at him and tilt my head. What in the hell is he trying to say?

"What you mean," I ask him and he shakes is his head. "King if you got something to say say it," I ask him and he turns around.

"Shit, just I'm trying to make sure my enemy not looking me in the face right now," He says and I look at him like he is crazy. He has lost his fucking mind.

"Are you serious" I laugh and he has a serious look on his face. "King you must lost your mind. You know what...you real fucked up for that, can't even believe it." I say and I grab my things and walk to the door.

"Where you going," He says,

"Out," I say and I slam the bedroom door and I get on my phone and call Kami as I walk to the car.

"Hello," She says.

"Wanna go out," I ask her.

"sure," she says.

*********************

Is King tripping or what?

Is there something Joy is hiding?

Did Marvin influence King to snap on Joy?

Remember to vote and comment

Sorry for mistakes

S/N: I'm dealing with finals but next week updates will be out every day or every other day.