Chapter 20: Queen

And the rhythm of our hearts are syncopated, vindicated,

leave our doubts to sleep right here

Blossom Dearie

Ravyn Lenae

{Joy}

I wake up in King's arms. I move my hand on his chest and rub it up and down. With my head close to his chest I can see it rising it up and down. Last night was good night *wink*. But it really was a good night, I found some good news on my mom too. I found that she had been staying in the place Helen gave me and they told me she had leave released herself and when a person checks out they have to give the place an address and it was a struggle out of the lady at the front desk but I eventually got it. I feel King shift.

"You up," I say to him.

"uhm" He says and I look up at him and his eyes are still close. I start to get up and then I feel him pull me back and put me on top of him. I lean down and kiss him. He lets me good and I go to the bathroom.

*

After I get out the bathroom I see King still in bed but he is on his phone. "What time, you leaving," I ask him grabbing some clothes.

"Around 2 why wassup," He said putting down his phone. I get back in the bed.

"Nothing," I say to him and I lay head on his chest. "you feel like Troy is different," I ask him.

"Nah.... well I mean I don't know," He tells me and I nod my head. He kisses me on my forehead and he slides from under me and he goes to the bathroom. I grab my phone and text Willow to see if she up so she can ride with me to go see Troy and after that go see Sam because I have to talk to him before I go back over to Rob place. She agreed to come, so I started getting dress and King came out the bathroom.

"Where you going," he said putting on his white t-shirt.

"About to go with Willow to Troy place then Sam's," I tell him and he nods his head and pulls me into his embrace.

"I see the warehouse later on" he leans in a kisses me.

"Ight" I wrap my arms around his neck.

"My Lil boss," he says as he lets me go.

"You know I'm the big boss, or the queen," I say smiling and he chuckles.

"See you later Queen" He licks his lips and smiles. That smile still gets me, I just want to melt.

*

After I pick Willow up from her apartment, we head to Troy place. Honestly, since about a couple months ago Willow has fit right in, she is still in her shell, though, but I'm giving her her time.

"You tell him we coming over," she asks me.

"No, I'm making a pop up on his ass," I tell her and she laughs.

*

We finally reach Troy place we get out and knock on the door. I know he here because I saw his car. Then the door swings open. I look at Troy and he looks like he just woke up, but he has a bottle of Hennessy in his hand.

"Wassup," he says with his eyes squinted.

"Wassup Bro," I say walking in and Willow following me. I look around and it looks bad, clothes everywhere. Troy house was never dirty.

"Hey how you doing," He said lowly to Willow.

"Good, you good" Willow said to him.

"I'm fine" he clears his throat and puts the bottle down on the table and flops on the couch behind it. I sit on the couch next to the one he is on.

"I have talked or seen you in a minute," I say to Troy and he looks at me like I just spoke German to him.

"Well you see me now" he put his hands up and smile. That's it.

"Troy come here," I say to him and he looks at me weirdly again. "Bring yo ass," I say and pull his shirt a little and I walk to his back room.

"What Joy" he crosses his arms like a child. The closer I got I smelled the liquor on his breath. I look around and I see some girl panties on the ground. I try to kick them but they get stuck on my shoe, fucking gross.

"Talk to me Troy, you're my fucking brother and you're not communicating with me... I know something is up" I say and cross my arms mirroring him.

"Joy, I just said I'm cool" he tries to smiles but I can see right through him. What is up with him?

*************

What is up with Troy?

Remember to vote and comment

Sorry for mistakes