Chapter 36: Wonder

Stressed out

You should wonder how I'm living

Girl I know it's been a minute

Say we've got unfinished business

Girl I'm here for you

Stay

TyUS

{Joy}

"Wait look.," I tell Kami to pause the video. "I think it's that bitch Kesha," I tell them and they look at me like I'm crazy.

"Look at her fingers," I tell them. I seen them ugly ass nails earlier.

"I mean it's possible but it's also a stretch," Willow says.

"Yeah it's a stretch but it's also a valid reason to beat they ass,"Kami says and we start laughing.

"Anything is a valid reason with the mouth they got on them," I say and they all agree and started laughing. Then I feel my phone ringing. I look down and I see it's King. I wonder why he is calling me now. I hit decline and continue to figure out who these girls are. Then Kami's phone goes off. She shows me her phone and it's King.

"Answer it," I tell her and she answers and said one word and then she hands the phone to me.

"Why didn't you answer the phone" King ask me.

"I didn't hear it" I lie right through my teeth.

"Quit lien man, but aye I need you home right now," King says, I'm nervous about what he needs me home for.

"For what," I ask him not really trying to get up.

"Joy I'm not in the mood," He says and the line clicks, well that my sign to gone head and head home. I ask Kami to take me home because I rode with her to Willow's house and she agrees and we head over there.

*

"Call me if you need me ok," Kami says as I get out the car.

"I will" I close the car door and walk up to the house, I walk in the house and I see King sitting on the stairs that go upstairs like he was waiting on me. He got something in his hand but I can't see what it is.

"Yes, Kyree" I stand at the front door looking at him from the stairs. Then he lifts up what's in his hand and I see it's the pregnancy test box. Fuck.

"I.. I was going to tell you" I trip over my words like a child that got caught lying.

"Joy what the fuck bruh" he yells and I jump.

"Kyree I was going to tell you" I yell back at him.

"Man Nah, how long have you knew" He ask me.

"I just took the test this morning damn" I cross my arms. How in the hell did I forget to take the box? I got everything but the damn box. The damn box.

"You know how far along you are" he lower his voice.

"No, I just found out today Kyree," I tell him.

"How far you think you are" He ask me and I look at him. Why does he keep asking me these questions?

"Kyree I don't know we had sex 6 weeks ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, last week, four days ago, last night, I don't know" I shrug my shoulders and I feel my eyes start to burn. Why in the hell am I crying?

"Fuck" I hear him say under his breath and get up and walk over to me. "what you crying for" He pulls me into his arms. That's a good question I don't even know.

"I don't know, I guess because you keep asking me questions" I wipe my face.

"Quit, Ight." He wipes my face. "I just wanted to know babe," He says looking down at me. "Ok?"he asks me and I nod my head and he pulls me into a hug. Then out of nowhere I hear barking. I pull my head away and I look around.

"Aw yeah we got a dog," He says.

**********

Remember to vote and comment

Sorry for mistakes