Chapter 42: Unit

Most people would say a star was born but nah, that's when I was born

And I wasn't born a star, nigga I wasn't born on top

I remember walking cold from school when mom's ain't had no car

Me my cousins 6 deep, walkin back to grannies spot

School in another district so that's like 11 blocks

And on that walk is shooters, niggas sellin rocks and hella cops

Fast forward 10 years later and that shit ain't never stopped

I became a product, all my niggas sellin' products

Growin up they want them dolla's

Pain

Gherbo

{King}

"Joy what the hell you doing here" I yell at her as Troy and Killa does.

"Listen" She yells out and we stop talking. It better be a good ass reason why she here. "All this shit a fucking set up," She says, what the hell she talking about.

"Man what the hell you talking about," Troy asks her. Then we see head lights pull up from the opposite side. It's time.

"Stay in here,"I tell her and Me, Troy and Killa hop out.

Some people from the other truck hope out with containers and set them on the ground. I watch Troy walk over the containers and open and he seems shocked in what he sees.

"Man what the fuck" Troy kicks the containers and it falls over it's empty and I look back up and three guys have their guns drawn at our heads. I look back at Joy and then I look back at the guys and laugh to myself a little. Then I hear the back door on the car open and then I see who it is. I can't believe it I laugh some more. Wow Marvin, just wow. He tells the guys to lower their guns and they do so and he pulls out his gun without saying a word and I look him dead in his eyes without flinching. Then a shot rang. I look at Marvin and he looks at me and falls over on his side.Everyone is confused on what's going on, and I turn and I see Joy out of the truck. I run and grab her and we hop back in the truck and Troy and Killa gets in the front. The guys from the other truck get shot and fall to the ground. We get out and we see people walking towards us. We see it's Samuel, Rob, and Kami. The in the other truck the door opens and I turn and I see Kesha ass get out with Peaches.

Joy turns from us walking to Samuel and them to Kesha and Kami runs up and grabs Joy but it too late Joy hit Kesha right in her shit and I run up because Kesha nor Peaches about to touch Joy. "Stop," I tell Joy. Troy and Killa get Kesha and Peaches.

"What we doing with them" Tory ask me,

"Take they truck and yall know what to do with them," I tell them and they nod their head, they about to take them to the bunker. I looked down at Joy who is pissed but them I remember I did see Rob. I got so many damn questions.

"We got to clear out before 5-0 come. TO the warehouse now" I tell everyone and we leave the bodies and we get in our vehicles and leave.

******

What is King going to do to Joy when he finds out about Rob?

Marvin is finally dead and he never told King why he did what he did.

Remember to vote and comment

Sorry for mistakes