Chapter 10: Skyline

I know how it be when you trying your best

But you turn around and you got nothing to show for it

So you stay on your grind, tryna get to the shine

Even turn to crime, but how come I ain't made it yet?

Right There 

August Alsina 

{King}

As Joy walks into my office and standing behind her is Troy. I get up and give him a bro hug. "My nigga," I say to him and dab him up. I have no idea why he is possibly here, my next agenda was to get him out.

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE" I hear Joy yell.

"Why you yelling" I yell at her.

"Becuase I asked you like 5 times and you haven't answer, now what is he doing here" she yells at me.

"Joy, chill with that yelling we were just talking ok," I tell her and she gives me a look and I know I'm in trouble but she needs to chill,

"Ok, I'm just head out. I'll hit you up later ok" Sam tells me and goes out the door and I look at Troy and he has this look on his face and he knows I'm in trouble with Joy.

"I'll be back," Joy says and I just wave her off. I go to my desk and grab Troy's key to his office.

"Here man" I give him the key to his office.

"Aye man, I got to talk to you," He says as we walk out my office door.

"ight man I'll be back," I tell him because I need to go downstairs and make sure Joy didn't kill Sam.

As Troy goes to his office and opens it and I go downstairs and I just see Willow hugging Samuel.

{Joy}

I walk out the room and follow Samuel down the steps.

"You don't have to follow me I know where to go," He says.

I laugh a little bit "I not following to make sure you get it out," I say to him, I don't know why I'm following him. Maybe if I want to finish what we were doing in Brazil. We walk to the front door of the warehouse I see Willow and Carmen standing at the door, with Samuel a couple feet in front of me.

"Hi, Joy" Carmen and Willow yell and I wave at them as I walk next to Samuel.

"Who is this" Carmen ask and I roll my eyes.

"Dad?" Willow says out.

"Dad?" Me and Carmen say at the same time.

"Willow?" Samuel says to her, how could this possibly be her father.

"Yes," she says softly and she covers her face and he pulls her into a hug. I look over my shoulder and I see King walking down the steps.

"What going on," King says in my ear.

"That's her dad, she's my cousin," I tell him in disbelief. 

********************

So much going on

Remember to vote and comment

Sorry for Mistake