CHAPTER 1

Most stories will start with the typical “Once upon a time" and end with “happily ever after" and that’s just because we want them to. My story how ever is one that I am not proud of to begin with, but I am overjoyed with my ending. My name is Lila and this story is of me and my twin Natasha.

When a couple plan to have children, they will love them with all their heart and do anything for them. A new born baby is like a piece of clay, just a blob of life waiting to be moulded into a person who will dream big and aim for the best of their abilities, to take that away from someone is the most cruel thing to do but to take it from two people and then try and turn them against each other, well there are no word's.
Me and Natasha were these unfortunate people. But we are still alive and well somehow after all we have been through, our parents were liked by everyone but that’s only because they had money and they knew how to play people.

My sister Nat was the most liked out of both of us our parents lied to her and said everything she wanted to hear, I on the other hand got abused.

   While Nat was attending school and making friends I was fighting to get something comfortable to sleep on, when she was joining on school trips I was being taken out into the woods and hunting animals. My parents said we were both learning what was necessary in order for what would happen when we were older and neither of us wanted to find out, Nat tried to help me best she could but every time she did we were both punished with no food or water and a good battering from our loving mum and dad.

*FLASHBACK*

“Li, where are you taking me ?.” her voice was choked up from all the tears and panic, I had run into her room and packed everything that I could and snuck us both on a train.

“Nat your going to be happy from now on. OK ? I promise nothing will happen to you.” I tried to stay as calm as possible

“Li I trust you but..” I cut her off

“If you trust me, then don’t ask questions. Please."

“Fine. Alright.”

*FLASHBACK OVER*