CHAPTER 3

“Rise and shine sleeping beauty” Josh's voice boomed across the room. “Wake up princess we literally haven’t got all morning to wait.”

He was putting gel in his thick black hair, staring at him self and the stubbles of beard and moustache he had been trying so hard to grow in the half cracked mirror.

“Ya know, one of these days I am going to punch you in that pretty little face of yours.” My voice was musky as I was waking up from the best sleep in a while.

“Would you like me to come over there Li ? Pick you up and throw you in an ice cold shower.” He began to get a smirk on his face, I was never a morning person.

“Come over, I dare you.”

“OK you two, stop cuz knowing you, you would literally do that to each other.” I heard Nat's voice from across the room.

“Come on Nat, you should be in on this too. More like a sister and not a mother.” The room went dead silent. Natasha just stared at Josh the way a mother would when a child said something cheeky in front her friend’s.

“Can you stop that. Nat seriously. Stop it. Makes me uncomfortable. OK I take it back now stop it.” Nat turned on her heel and walked away to get more stuff to pack.

“She freaks me out when she does that.”

“Oh hun, at least you do as your told.” Brittany giggled, she stuck her long golden beach waves into a bun on the top of her head and began doing her make up.

“Babe, please, stick with me on one thing, just one.”

“But you always chose the wrong one.”

“You love me anyways ?.”

“Yes you big child, I love you anyways.”

“Love you too.” Josh kissed Brittany on the forehead.

“Britt have you packed yet.?” Chris came strolling in with his bags.

“She didn’t pack anything, she threw stuff at me to pack.” Cassie put her bags down next to Chris' and walked over to my bed

“What bout the twins ?.”

“Nat packed for them both.” As Cassie, Josh and Chris sat on my bed chattering away, Britt went over and sat on Josh’s lap, Nat was sorting out the final papers that would get us on the boat, I grabbed my jacket an went to sit with the others.

“You sure no one can find us ? I don’t wanna be on the run ever again.” Chris came over to sit by me and looked me hard in the eyes.

“I wouldn’t have gotten us on that boat if I didn’t think it would work.”

“Li. When everything is settled down, could we talk please.”

“No.”

“You haven’t even thought about it. Just a blunt no.”

“I don’t need to think about anything. I already knew my answer before you asked.” I felt bad saying it. I wanted him more than anything, his perfect brown eyes and charming smile. The way we would be able to just look at each other and laugh. I missed everything he had to offer, emotionally and physically.

“Babe please.” He grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine. “Baby girl, I miss you, I know you miss me so can’t you just try and forget what happened ?.”

“I don’t forget things. Ever.” I stood up and walked away to grab my bags and out the door as the others followed after me we knew we would have a new life as soon as the boat was in sight.