CHAPTER 10

Lila's P.O.V

Well this is great, we have more to talk about and we have been sat here for two hours just sipping tea and awkwardly looking at each other trying to tell what the other one is thinking. This all has to come out at some point so might as well get it over and done with.

"What else did you wanna talk bout Nat ?." best put the spotlight on her since she got us all here.

"Well other than that, what the hell is wrong with all of us ? Josh you and some girl from Spain, really ? What's wrong with you ? You and Brittany have always been the IT couple since u met everyone wanted to be you and have a relationship like yours, now what you don't talk to her at all cuz of some girl in a different country."

"Did she tell you that she nearly had sex on the bar with some hair biker in front of god knows how many people" Josh has never been so angry.

"What the fuck Brittany !." I knew she was a bad drunk but god not this bad.

"And you Chris and Lila, what the fuck is going on with you two dickheads ? We all want to smash your heads together I mean come on, really, you think that Li would stay with some one like Andre, for real ? He is no where near good for you Lila it might seem like it now yes but wait a while and he will fuck you over cuz he found a better offer and like always you will cry your poor little heart out an then get over it within a couple of hours, depending on how much alcohol you can consume, then you will run back to Chris and he will have you back with open arms as always. Are you or aren't you ? Just fucking decide."

No one had seen Josh this angry since he and Brittany first met, Natasha was right too much is going on and non of us have been there for each other. Secret keeping, lies, no one is telling the whole truth.

"And lets not forget the girls who started it all shall we ?" Josh was beyond pissed off.

"Wow, Josh too far man." Chris was always the calm one, someone had to be he just had that way about him.

"Shit, yh your right, I'm sorry," Josh hasn't had an out burst in years, how much has he been holding in all this time ?

"He's right." Nat finally said something.

"What ?." Brittany seemed lost in all of this

"I agree." I was surprised at my self

"Does anyone have anything to add to what Josh has said ?." Chris like everyone wanted to know more about what was going on, now more than ever.

"I'm sorry that I did all that shit when I was drunk, it's just I seriously though you were going to leave for some Spanish bird." Britt was chocking up

"It's ok B, my mistake led to yours." He walked over and gave her a hug.

"Li... I..." I know what Chris was going to say

"What do you guys want me to say ? Hey Chris I think I'm still hung up on you and I would prefer to be out in the freezing cold with you than with Andre and whatever he has planned tonight because he plans absolutely everything, and I miss being in your company twenty four seven. I love seeing your smile and your smirk and I miss how at stupid times in the morning you would wake me up and we would just go and sit outside and sometimes not even talk. I miss you ok. I fucking miss you. A lot." I said it, I fucking said it.

"Oh my god." Natasha knew it was coming "Finally"