CHAPTER 11

Lila's P.O.V

All that I was able to smell was spirits, so many different spirits, my head was boiling hot with a migraine and I couldn't feel the ends of my hair with all these knots. I had fallen asleep on the chair in my room, I'm back on the boat by the blurry looks of things, oh my eyes sting so fucking much, I need to find out what happened last night.

"Oh fuck my life."

"Lets go then !. Good morning sexy." Some stranger with a masculine French accent replied to me

"Bollocks. I thought I was the only person here."

"Unfortunately for you, no. You do know that this bar doesn't open till nine right ?."

"Yes Mr tall man, I know, someone is normally always here at this time so just want to get a drink and back to bed."

"Mr tall man." The hot beef cake let out a little giggle "Didn't get that kind of treatment last night." And just like that my life completely shattered. What the fuck is wrong with me? Chris? Andre? This hunk of a well-built chocolate man ?

"I gotta apologise, last night was..." He had cut me off. Man I was apologising here and I don't do that often.

"It's alright. You were drunk, I've never had a girl like you before but it was a crazy new experience. Your very good on the dance floor."

"Oh, my, god. I feel so bad for you and everyone who was there."

"No. Please don't, it was fantastic. You used to be a dancer ? Or did you just wing it ?."

"Been dancing since I could basically walk, but family difficulties made me quit but I did it whenever I had spare time. I just haven't done it for years, until last night apparently."

"Well you signed yourself up for a dancing competition, it's when we get to Spain so its ok."

"Great." I began to drag myself away from the bar and back to my room

"Hey dancing queen what's your name ?."

"Lila, Lila Miller."

"Well Lila Miller, Antonio Brooks says good luck."

"Nice name, Brooks." And I started dragging myself away again

"You too Miller."

Well, he was nice, still don't know very much about last night though. I just have no idea what to do anymore, I don't feel like I can talk to anyone, not Natasha I already know what she will say, not Brittany, god knows what she's been up to since show and tell time in the hotel room, can't with Chris because he's one of my problems same with Cassie not that I would talk to her anyway no matter what situation I'm in, I've been avoiding Andre since all that happened he must think I've got the flu I've cancelled so many times. I need someone who knows me better than any of them do... Josh !.

*knock knock* "Josh" *knock knock* "Josh" *knock knock* "JOSH." The door to his room flew open.

"Big Bang Theory." His smile was so big, this was a good start.

"With my own little twist of yelling your name at the end."

"That I really enjoyed, what's up ?."

"I don't remember any of what I did last night and I met someone called Antonio Brooks and he told me I signed up for a dancing competition."

"Yh he's new on the boat, we were talkin to him last night he's gonna be working in the gym as he' a trainer."

"That explains why beef cake was the first thing to come to mind."

"Christ, please tell me you didn't actually say that to him."

"No. Of course not."

"Good."

"Not yet anyway." We shared a laugh

"So, you're not just here to ask me about last night, you know I will tell you that when you ask, but you're not asking." Josh could see through me better than Natasha.

"I'm just... lost. I have no idea what to do anymore, I'm not as strong as I used to be when we left home." Tears started running down my face like an Olympic race "This is it after all these years, I'm falling apart."

I could feel my lungs gasping for air as I was choking on my words, my nose began to feel blocked as if someone was stopping me from breathing. All over my body I could feel my hairs rushing to stand up, the thumping of my sinking heart filled my ear drums and only got louder and the tears streamed on, my body can't move.

"You can stay here until you feel ready to talk." Josh sat next to me and pulled me in close, he was being a friend and a brother right now and I needed it more than anything.

"What if I don't wanna talk till 3 in the morning ?."

"Like I said, stay here till you're ready."

I'm broken goods, who am I kidding I can't be fixed. There is nothing left of me but an empty shell that people use an then toss to the side until they find someone to fill my place, except that some the can actually be happy and do nice things with.

"I have gotten us all into so much trouble, I'm a terrible excuse for a human being and such hard work why does anyone stick around ?."

"We don't stick around cuz someone needs to keep you in line or that we are all trying to avoid the same people. Li, we stay because it's you who saved every one of us... if you hadn't then you and Nat would probably be dead by now, Cassie and Britt would of gotten themselves into drugs and Chris would have been locked up if we didn't find him when we did. And I still would be wrapped around my mother's little finger, hurting who ever she pleased." He wiped the tears from my face and rested my head on his shoulder

"Everyone should know, that you should never think you're not important cuz no matter what a person goes through or how many weeks, months or years they have been or still are going through it they always end up in the right place, just after all that it's hard to tell if it's the right place or not, you forget how to trust... how to be happy. Its ok to feel low at times and to make mistakes but please never ever think that you are worthless and broken, yh it might feel that way now but you gotta let people help you piece yourself back together. No one can do something that big on their own and no one is gonna let you, not when you mean so much to so many people. It's impossible to not mean anything and for a person like you, you mean so much"

Josh kissed my head an walked over to his laptop on the desk, with one click a song started playing... our song, Bruno Mars' Count on Me.

*You can count on me like 1, 2, 3 and I'll be there and I know when I need it I can count on you like 4, 3, 2, an you'll be there, cuz that's what friends are supposed to do oh yh*