CHAPTER 6

Natasha’s P.O.V

I feel like a pile of exploded shit. My everything hurts.

“Hi.”

I poked the guy next to me, that’s when I realised I was completely naked an so was he. My bra was on a lamp shade, underwear on my desk an my new dress was hanging from the ceiling light. His clothes were flung all over the place too.

“What ?” his voice was croaking.

“Who the hell are you ?.” my eyes were just coming into focus as we saw who each other was.

“Oh my fucking god.”

“What did we do ?.” I was stunned. It was Chris. I slept with Chris not just my sisters ex but someone who she still has feelings for even though she won’t admit it.

“I knew I was pissed, but I thought u were Li. You never get smashed, I haven’t even see you with a drink in your hand.” He was just as confused and scared of the situation as I was.

“I don’t remember anything after I went running round the deck.”

“I don’t think you wanna remember.”

“Oh my great god. We can’t tell anyone.”

“No of course not.”

“Ok good, now could u close your eyes so I can get something on an clean my self up and you can leave.”

“Oh yh sure.” He put his head back down and pulled the covers over his eyes. I got up and pulled my dressing gown over me.

“OK you get your self ready now.” I walked into my bathroom. “So have you got any plans for her ?.”

“What do you mean ?.”

“To get Lila back. You must have something.”

“I wanna know who she’s sending all this time with, no one ever gets to see her past working hours.”

“That don’t answer the question.”

“Fine. Well we are heading to France an she’s always wanted  go site seeing an eat everything they got there, you know she loves her food, hopefully something will happen.”

“And if it don’t ?.” I walked out of the bathroom and leaned against the door waiting for the reply but he didn’t seem to have one.

“If nothing happens, I...I...” He looked heart broken at the thought of her never being with him again. He sat on the end of my bed an looked at me, he looked lost like everyone he cared about had forgotten him, she was all he cared about. Yes he loves and cares for the rest of us we are like family but they were together for so long, he didn’t look like he could be fixed.

“I’m sorry Chris.” Nothing anyone could say or do would help.

“Not your fault, not anyone’s but that stupid girl from last year.”

“One day we will find who she was, I promise and just cuz you an Li aren’t together anymore don’t mean she will stop looking for who did it.”

“She don’t believe someone did it, otherwise she wouldn’t hate me.”

“She knows, and she don’t hate you but it effected both of you the most, you don’t remember what happened and you wouldn’t want to.” I walked over and gave him a hug and he left probably to go find Josh and have some bro time, meanwhile I need to wash my own sick out of my hair.

Lila’s P.O.V

“Hey, babe.” Andre turned and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

“Hi.” I turned my head around and kissed him. We just laid there and woke up with each other.

“I already rang and ordered breakfast, I got us an English breakfast with tea.” His hug got tighter.

“I do love your cwtches in the morning.”

“My what ?.” He laughed.

“Cwtches. You know I come from Wales and instead of saying cuddle or snuggle we say cwtch, and a little saying is ‘Anyone can cuddle, only the Welsh can cwtch' so this is like a cwtch.”

“I really do love you and your Welsh words its so cute.” He kissed my cheek.

“Cuz Welsh people are awesome and why do I always get cute ?.”

“If they are all like you then I couldn’t agree more and cuz you just are, cute and feisty.”

“Thank you. You already know what I think of you.”

He laughed. “Yh I do, you drool when ever I walk into a room.”

“And I was trying so hard to hide it.” We both laughed. Eventually food came and we spent more time eating, kissing, laughing, watching a bit of TV and kissing again.

“When we get to France what would you like to see ?.” He came back into bed after moving our breakfast trays and pulled me in closer I could hear his heart beat.

“Everything, I also want to eat everything too.”

“Where do you put all this food ?.”

“I think my mouth like a magic door and I don’t know where it all goes.”

“Well we can do whatever you want, think of this as a present for you.”

“Why do I need a present ?.”

“Cuz when I’m really busy and we can’t see each other on those rare occasions you help me with all the work I need to do. Plus you we so accepting of Daniella yesterday I couldn’t imagine a better response.”

“She’s a cute kid, what else was I gonna do ? Leave you cuz of a child, that’s stupid, and that wouldn’t be a fair chance of getting to know her and this fatherly side of you.”

“Thank you."

“She’s important, so I can’t take you away from her.” We kissed again and watched TV before we had  get ready and go to work.