CHAPTER 9

Lila P.O.V

My feet kill and I'm in good need of food but it's all worth it to look around this beautiful place. I been separated from the girls when Chris text me saying he needed to talk about something important I have no clue what it is or why it concerns me but he's a friend in need. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

"Hello stranger." He looked at me and smiled from ear to ear, I missed that smile but I had moved on from it, I think I have anyway.

"Stranger ? I know we haven't spoken in a while but I couldn't count you as a stranger." Both our smiles grew my face hasn't hurt like this in a while not even with Andre, is something wrong with me ?.

"You admitting you missed me ?." He had that cheeky smirk, that wonderful smirk.

"Yes you nugget, you know I miss you. We never get to just talk anymore."

"Do you miss us ?." His eyes never left mine since I got here an we both wanted to look away I could feel it but this was too much of an important question to ignore, he wouldn't let me forget it otherwise.

"Chris you know that..." He cut me off

"Please Li don't dodge the question."

"I've got someone else now."

"Have you moved on ?. I wanna hear you say it."

"I don't wanna. Why am I here ?."

"I just wanna spend time with you, like I know I can't hug you, kiss you, hold your hand but being friends with you is better than no you at all." He looked me dead in the eye wondering if I could give a reply or not, but what do you say to that. My phone began ringing in my pocket, saved by the bell.

"Sorry, it's Nat." I turned around and answered my phone. "Hey you ok ?."

"You have to get back here."

"I'm with Chris right now"

"Bring him but we have too many things to talk bout all our relationships are falling apart and after what me and Britt just heard we all need to talk, just without Cassie cuz you will probably deal with her later."

"Uhh ok." I hung up the phone. "Nat said we need to go back to the hotel."

"What why ? What's wrong ?."

"Something bout all our relationships are falling apart and that I will deal with Cassie later."

"Oh I don't like the sound of any of that. Let's go." We rushed off to the hotel.

Natasha's P.O.V

"Li and Chris are on their way"

"Why were those two together ?." Josh asked

"I have no clue but everything will burst out when we are all here." I took a sip of my hot chocolate, everyone was changing I can see it happening around me. People getting distant it's like no one knows each other anymore.

"That's the door." I huffed, I didn't want any of this to come out and I wish non of it happened.

Lila's P.O.V

"Ok what's going on ?." Me and Chris walked in just as confused as everyone else.

"Ok we gotta get straight to it." Brittany looked at Natasha.

"Get to what ?." Josh screamed "You two are the only people who knows what's going on here." Everyone was getting angry now, as if they weren't before.

"Do Chris and Josh know ?." Nat looked at me and I know exactly what she meant.

"I'm going out with Andre." Better to blurt it out that stutter it.

"Your what ?." Josh and Chris said together, Chris looked so hurt and Josh just looked like an older brother as usual "And he has a daughter, Daniella, she's four."

"Oh thank god I was worried you didn't know he had a kid." Britt was in relief.

"How did you know that ?." I asked

"Why would you be with someone who has a daughter and so much responsibilities, you hate all that." Josh asked

"I have grown up. We all have."

"There's a difference between growing up and growing distant." Nat butted in, she looked like she wanted to cry, we all wanted to because it was true.

"I can't keep all these secrets anymore Li, me and Britt know who Daniella's mother is."

"What ? Who ?." I was stunned, how did they know and not me ?

"We got back to the hotel an when we were in the elevator Cassie came in and then Andre came in and it was the most awkward atmosphere ever." Brittany was trying to lay this information on me easy but I didn't want easy "Cassie and Andre started arguing and they completely forgot we were there. So when the elevator stopped on his floor Cassie ran out after him."

"No one is liking this so please get on with it." Josh's face was red he was so pissed off, everyone in this room is.

"Cassie is Daniella's mother, a distant mother. Dani didn't even know who Cassie was." All eyes turned to me.

"So when Cassie went a wall for a year when we were sixteen... fuck." Chris was processing this like everyone else. I stepped back and sank onto Britt's bed. Cassie of all people, why was she the person who always caused me trouble.

"Li... What are you thinking ?." Nat was sat in the chair on the other side of the room.

"The little whore just can't keep it in her pants can she ?" I was beyond fucking pissed off.

"Before we all go out that door an stop Li from giving Cassie a beat down..." Chris like everyone else was concerned, I couldn't keep my temper down.

"Beat down is being nice, she's always the one to get us in trouble, how many times in the past has she not done what was needed and we all almost died." Brittany of all people was always the one to stick up for Cassie if something ever went wrong "She's gone too far with keeping things from us. Drugs, drinking, she was even a stripper once and one guy she brought home robbed us.

"I'm done with her, I can't take the bullshit and mistakes anymore." I meant it.

"Same." Chris agreed

"She's done too much." Josh never really liked her anyway, it was only for Brittany he put up with her.

"I can't take it either." Brittany had given up long ago, only now she was admitting it.

"I can't even fight in her corner anymore, she's on her own."