CHAPTER 5

“I should rethink this. This is bad. Really bad, could I get locked up for this ?, Lila's the bad one not me. I like books and learning how to cook and kids. My favourite place in the world is a library. I could die here.”

“Nat your only taking one shot that’s it.” Cassie placed her hand on my shoulder.

“Someone could get seriously hurt.”

“Your at a bar. Not a gun range.” Brittany laughed.

I’ve never had a drink before, I was always the mother at any party. I like holding peoples hair back as their throwing their guts up and making sure no one jumps off the roof or has sex in my bed. Lila did all those thing’s and I would give the lecture the morning after about how hectic the night was.

“Look...” Cassie slid the shot over to me “If you drink this and don’t like it then you can continue to be mother Nat when there’s a party but if u do like it...”

Brittany cut her off.

“If you do like it then you have to get wasted with us.”

I stared at her for what felt like an hour. Why couldn’t Li be the one out tonight ? What was she doing anyway ? No one has seen her unless she’s working.

“Hey.” Cassie snapped her fingers at me “You gonna drink or not.”

“I hope I hate it so I can go to bed and read.” I took the glass ready to knock it back and get it over with. I hate life right now. I love life right now.

“Holy fuck that’s not as bad as I thought.”

“Ok one, glad you liked it cuz now you get to be wasted with us. Two, I can’t believe you just swore for the first time, Li would be crushed she missed it but over the moon that it happened.”

Brittany lifted my arm up in the air as if I had just won a boxing match.

“What drink is next then ?.” I asked, Brittany and Cassie looked at each other with a smile that went from ear to ear.

“All of them” They said in unison.

Lila's P.O.V

I knocked on his door and waited for him. My white dress was the best thing I had to wear, the beautiful lace sleeves was what drew me to it and I liked the way it flowed when I walked, bit like a princess and only time I would ever get to be one.

“Hey babe.” He opened the door wide and looked handsome as always, he never had an off day which was really annoying.

“Hey, so what’s so serious.” My stomach turned because I was too scared for the answer but the question needed to be asked.

“Uhh...” He stepped out into the hallway and gently shut the door behind him “I been keeping something from you that’s pretty big.”

“Oh fuck its nothing like you have a wife or two is it ? Or you wanna get married ? Cuz I don’t think that would be so good.”

“No no no. OK stop your gonna work your self up and I really need you to meet this person cuz she is so special to me, you and her are my world.”

“Oh shit is your mother in there ?  I’m not good with parents.”

“No” he laughed “Mother doesn’t approve of owning a boat with a thousand passengers on, but this girl you won’t have to try so hard with I’ve already told her a lot bout you and she’s excited.”

“Your scaring the shit into me.”

“Don’t be scared, I hope you won’t leave after this.” He took my hand and lead me inside.

Holy mother of fucking god.

“Daddy that’s the pretty lady on your phone.” A young girl stood up and walked towards me and gave me a hug.

“What. The. Fuck.” I mouthed at Andre.

“Daniella sweetie this is Lila, Lila this is my four year old daughter Daniella.”

“Hiya hun.” I kneeled down and hugged Daniella back.

“Its nice to meet you.” She smiled at me and my heart fluttered, she’s precious.

“Nice to meet you too hun.”  I looked up at Andre with a big grin on both our faces and then looked back down at Daniella.

“Your so adorable, look at your little cheeks, oh my god. Your like a little princes.”

They both started laughing at me. I never liked kids until now, I just started planning day trips in my head for the next time we dock and thinking about little tea parties or playing with all the dolls she had out.

“Ok you two you will have plenty of time to bond in then next couple of days. But Dani you still need to decide what movie you want to take over Isabella’s.”

“OK dad.” Dani toddled off into her room and closed the door behind her. I turned to Andre.

“A kid. A kid. Like a real four year old kid who can talk and remember who I am and everything.” I was shocked, I never pinned him for the have kids in your early or mid twenty’s type.

“The mother left straight after birth but we don’t like to talk bout it and plus there’s no need for you to know cuz she wasn’t important. Just me, you and Dani are.”

“Sorry bout that, but she so cute.” The conversation was put on hold by a knock at the door so he went to answer.

“Hi, Dani, Izzie and her mum are here.” Dani came running out with about six DVD’s

“Be good and remember manners.”

“I will, love you dad.” She walked out the door in a hurry to be with her friend.

“Love you too.”

He shut the door and spun around to face me and before I knew it we were already kissing. His hands were quickly undoing his belt and jeans and pulling down my underwear.

“God how fast do you wanna go ?.” I’ve never had him like this.

“Try and keep up.”

With all clothes off and thrown across the room he picked me up and had me against the wall. He was like an animal, it was so rough and hot and perfect. He began kissing and biting my neck and I couldn’t help but claw at his back, and with my long nails I left marks for days. He threw me onto the bed as fast as he could and pinned my hands above my head, it was clear that I wasn’t allowed a say as to who was on top. He was grabbing me every where he could and pulled my hair at every chance he got, I wondered how many times this would happen tonight. We couldn’t get enough.