Prolouge

It was a beautiful morning, with the first signs of spring blooming. Sakura buds were appearing. Swallows were gallantly flying amongst the trees. But a certain man was not outside, enjoying the coming of spring like he had a thousand years ago. Inside Kiku Honda's house, a phone rang. The Japanese man residing in the house sighed and got off the computer (where he was blogging photos of ships //slapped).

"Moshi moshi?" He hanswered the phone.

"Ah, Nihon-sama . It's been a while," a rough voice answered on the other side of the line.
Japan stood in shock. "Nakiri Senzaemon-san?"

The old man nodded, then remembered he was calling. "Hai (yes), it's truly been a while since we've talked. 12 years? Are you in good health, Nihon-sama?"

The representative of Japan nodded, then remembered he was calling. "Yes, thank you. What is your reason to call me after all this time?" He found it puzzling that his old friend would call him when he surely was busy trying to get everything ready for his school, the prestigious Totsuki Tea Ceremony and Cooking Academy.

"I'm thinking I want a new spin this year. I will add a new change to the curriculum. Not only will the first years have to go through the Camp and Autumn Elections, I want you to provide an International Test by bringing some of your country friends, if that's not too much to ask."

On the other side of the line, Kiku contemplated this. "Do the students know about me? I've disclosed the information to select few of me being the personification after WW2." He had only told Nakiri Senzaemon because he was the top culinary members in Japan and was a good man to relax with.

"They do not know of your existence," the Headmaster assured.

"Very well. I will meet with you to discuss this more in detail soon. Good day, Nakiri Senzaemon."

"Good day, Nihon-sama."

Hiiiiiii... author-chan here. 

this is my first Shokugeki no Soma or Hetalia fanfic, so bear with me. I randomly plotted this in my head, so if I get off topic or confusing, please politely comment and I'll be happy to fix it :D

HOPE U ENJOY THE STORY :D