Chapter 7 - Clash with a Hero

Just as a heads up, I'm now sort of lazy and won't be doing the Japanese...

Also, about the Thanksgiving Week marathon I had said about in my last chapter... scratch that... I'm so sorry for being an inconsistent writer that doesn't keeps her promises to her readers QAQ

On with the story!

"Alice, it's time for your first class with an international cook at this school! Wake up!" Alice awoke to the screeching of her cousin at the door. The silver haired girl groaned.

"Go away, Erina!" She whined. The lock on her door was jiggling.

"Open up now! If you don't get up right now, we'll be late! Who knows if we'll be expelled for being even a millisecond late?" Erina shrieked.

Alice groaned for the third time. "It's not like they'll expel the headmasters granddaughters! Even if they do, the God Tongue would protect you!"

"Shut up," Erina huffed. "Get up now and I won't tell Grandfather. I also won't call for Ryo to drag you out agai-"

"FINE FINE, I'M UP!!!" The Scandinavian threw her hands up and scrambled out of bed.

/...time skip brought to you by an angry nakiri alice-san.../

When the two arrived in the designated classroom, they found that they were the last ones. However, it wasn't them who were late, but rather the teacher. The cousins whisper-bickered, seeing as thy were shoved into the same station. Ryo was at a different classroom.

"If you didn't have to do your beauty routine -"

"And let my hair be a mess? Yeah right -"

Their argument was interrupted when a tall man entered the room. He was slurping what looked like a McDonalds strawberrry shake and eating a Big Mac. Everyone stared at the teacher.

"Hello ~SLUUURRPPPP~ my name is ~SLUURPPP~ the HERO and I will be ~ CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHEW CHEW CHEW~! This is going to be awesome! It's nice to meet you!" No one had understoood a single word he had said. Erina swore she heard an 'I agree with Alfred-san' somewhere and an even more distant 'stop up and get your own opinion before I hit you with my Peace Prize!'. Erina was very confused.

"Sir?" Alice asked. "Could you repeat that?"

The man put down his fast food. "My name is Alfred F. Jones, but just call me Alfred or the HERO! I'm going to be teaching you American cuisine! This is going to be awesome!"

Another "I agree with Alfred-san" and "shut up and get your own opinion before I beat you up with my Peace Prize" started up again. Alice looked towards Erina with a questioning look on her face.

"Did you hear that?" She whispered to the idolized girl. Erina nodded her head.

"OK! So, today you're all going to be my sidekicks! I have to train you! In the arts of American cuisine!" The self-proclaimed hero was yelling.

"He's too happy," a nearby student muttered.

"Does he have a hero complex?" Another was whispering. Small voices scuffled out, all negatively regarding the loud American. Mr. Bomber Jacket seemed to hear them loud and clear. Erina could see that in his eyes past the bright smile.

Suddenly, those eyes shifted. The smile became almost scary. "Alright, today we will be making a three course meal with casseroles, pot roast, and chicken pot pie," he said with a sense of power and authority. Erina shivered. "Alongside that, we will be making hamburgers and shakes - two different cooking worlds, one chef, three and a half hours." Everyone suddenly realized the monster hiding behind the tall blonde. It was nearly impossible to complete that! Even Erina was having second thoughts on her cooking abilities.