Chapter 8 - Lemons and Limes

Not what you think, unfortunately... just some Spanish food (and ass).

Our main protagonists, Soma and Megumi, moved to their next international cooking class. They walked into the classroom to see their teacher writing on the blackboard. His backside was facing them.

"Oh my gosh that butt," Soma thought. He heard glimpses of conversations along the same lines that he was thinking.

Megumi took a glance at the holy butt and nearly fainted. " It's so amazing," she muttered. Soma caught her in her mid-fall. He stood her back up just as the teacher turned around.

"Hola! My name is Antonio Fernandez-Carriedo, and I am going to be your Spanish cooking teacher!" His bubbly and sunny attitude was too much for Nao (the black haired girl with the red eyes and the weird poison ? dishes). She fainted from the bright attitude.

The Spaniard glanced at her. "Is she alright?" he asked with genuine curiosity. The class eventually got Nao to the nurse and continued with the lesson.

"Today we will be making paella!" Mr. Sunny Spaniard smiled. He opened the supplies door in the back and the man with the bushy eyebrows pushed a cart full of seafood, meats, vegetables, and rice. He was accompanied by a man with brown hair pulled into a ponytail.

"Hello, Alfonso. Hello, pirate," the normally happy teacher strained his greetings, plastering a fake smile on his face. It was clear, however, that the smile definitely did not reach his eyes. His emerald green eyes didn't hold the same happy feeling to them. His eyes were dark and stormy. The whole classroom shivered and the temperature seemed to drop about 20 degrees.

The Englishman returned a strained smile. The pony-tailed man smiled halfheartedly. The duo set up the ingredients on the table.

The sunshine returned to the room when the other men left. The Spanish teacher gave them general instructions on paella making and even showed samples. Nonetheless, quite a few students ended up burning the meat from unknown reasons. The teacher just sadly shook his head and said they failed due to the "English Cooking Curse", which everyone just dissed as a weird way of comforting the failures.

Eventually, everyone walked out of the class with good marks except for the few failures. In the hallway, they saw the Spanish teacher and the Brit pull out swords and start to fight. Soma just steered himself and Megumi out of the way.

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO RUSHED I JUST REALIZED IT HAD NEVER SAVED AND UPDATED PLEASE FORGIVE ME IM SO SORRY

On the bright side, we'll be seeing our panda boy next! Can't wait, aru!