X

can yall believe I actually kept up with a fic for 10 chapters, too bad it's complete shit

-----------

L  U  K  E

Luke has never ran out of a house faster than he just did. he stood outside on the porch for a moment trying to figure out what the fuck just happened and why he felt so drained.

he shook his head and quickly walked down the street into his own house. when he arrived in his room he instantly began shedding his clothes. he picked up a spare pair of boxers and walked into his connected bathroom and turned on the shower.

he hopped in and stood under the running water and let it cascade down his body. Luke tipped his head back and let the water fill his face and he tried to scrub the pain from his body.

all that was running through Luke's mind was the kiss; he finally got to kiss calum after all this time. but he couldn't even be happy about it, because he felt the jump beginning.

the second their lips touched, Luke's head started pounding and his body began to get chills all over, he was at the edge of the jump. the only choice he had was to break the kiss and suprisingly, the jump stopped.

Luke scrubbed his body quickly and jumped out of the shower, not realizing that jumping would swing his necklace around like a pendulum, and him stopping so suddenly would make the necklace smack him in the chin.

he reached down and held the jumpers stone in his hands. he looked down and saw the normally light purple stone now had a dark purple bottom. Luke's face dropped in shock. he was finally learning control!

he exited the bathroom with a smile on his face, and picked up his phone that was vibrating with an incoming text.

from: cal-cium

wanna hang tonight? I haven't seen you all week:-(((((

Luke frowned down at his phone; why was calum acting like he wasn't just over his house an hour ago?

to: cal-cium

I was just over????

from: cal-cium

no you weren't, I haven't seen you outside of school in a week.

now luke was really confused. maybe calum was trying to purposefully pretend the kiss didn't happen and move forward. if he could do that then so could Luke.

to: cal-cium

okay, what do you want to do tonight?

hanging out with Calum was probably a bad idea considering what happened an hour ago but Luke couldn't find it in himself to care.

from: cal-cium

there's a party tonight, wanna go?

to: cal-cium

I'm down

luke quickly got dressed and walked out to his car and started driving to the address calum had texted him. he didn't recognize the address, so he had no idea whose house the party was being hosted at.

when luke pulled up he could see that the party was already in full swing. he didn't bother ringing the doorbell and walked straight in.

he walked into the living room which had turned into a dance floor and instantly spotted Calum holding two beers in his hands, drinking from them both. the second their eyes locked calum walked away from dancing and stumbled over to Luke.

"luke! I've missed you" calum swayed back and forth and Luke quickly wrapped his arm around the back of Calum's neck to stabilize him.

"missed you too cal" and he had. even though it had only been 2 hours at most. Luke already missed the feeling of Calum's lips on his own. he missed kissing Calum and pretending like he liked him back.

"cmon, let's dance" calum shrugged off Luke's arm and grabbed his hand. he handed luke one of his beers and drunkenly pulled Luke towards the center of the living room, where many people were dancing. Luke allowed himself to be pulled and when they ended up in the middle of a cluster of sweaty bodies, luke didn't complain. he was just happy to be close to calum.

Calum was dancing wildly and singing the song lyrics, and just looked so pretty to luke. even though he had more muscles than luke and they were the same height, Calum looked so small and adorable.

Luke found himself giggling at how free and beautiful calum was. Calum's carefree drunk energy spread to luke. and before he knew it, they were sitting on a couch leaning into each other, breathing heavy.

the air was so intense luke could barely breath. the only thing on his mind was calum, Calum, Calum, calum...

their lips touched and Luke could taste the beer on Calum's lip and feel the sweat on his cupids bow but he didn't care. he was kissing the boy he loved, and nothing could ruin this moment.

until like felt the pounding in his head and chills all over his body, a jump. but Luke couldn't force himself to pull away, and only pulled away when he was fully in Calum's body and was kissing with own lips.

the second luke disconnected his lips, the "luke" sitting across from him passed out, giving luke a chance to dwell over the fact that he didn't control himself, again.

Luke was pulled out of his trance by Michael's voice booming towards them. "luke! luke?"

Luke instantly looked up to answer before remembering he was in Calum's body and layed back down. Michael arrived to the couch they were sitting at and leaned over and shook "Luke's" shoulder. Luke leaned over to grab his hand and stop him but before he could, "Luke's" eyes popped open, and they were a mocha brown.

"luke, hey could you drive me home?" his face contorted into one of confusion before answering Michael.

"what? I'm calum"

-----------

sorry for the slow updates I've been applying for college, doing guard. and in the process of getting my license so please forgive me.

thoughts on Luke's thoughts about the kiss?

why calum is acting like he doesn't remember the kiss?

Michael waking up both sides of the jump?

leave love!