XVI

this is the end:( I've finished my very first fic and I hope you guys have enjoyed it as much as I have!

-------------------

"so you're telling me, I have powers?"

"yeah, that's what happens. I think of it kind of like a reward for surviving the hell of jumping" Ben walked over to sit on the couch and continue watching tv, while Luke sat in the kitchen confused.

"so you're like a wizard or something?" Michael excitedly bounced in front of Luke and Ashton rolled his eyes and leaned against the kitchen table.

"more like 'or something'" Ben answered from the loving room. Luke looked down at his finger tips, which had pink and blue sparks coming from them.

"do something, I wanna see!" Michael exclaimed suddenly. Luke raised his gaze to the cabinet that lined up with the top of Michael's head. the cabinet opened without a touch, and knocked into the back of Michael's head.

"that good enough for you?" Luke say through a smirk, causing Ashton to laugh.

"alright, I think we're all getting a little tense", Calum said with a chuckle. he was sat on top of the kitchen table beside Luke's chair.

"yeah maybe we should head on home-" before Ashton could even finish his sentence luke had made Ashton and Michael disappear, and put calum and Luke into Luke's bedroom.

"where did they go?" Calum walked and sat on Luke's bed beside Luke. Luke pressed on his shoulder until calum layed down and them crawled over to straddle him.

"they're back at home, safe and sound" Calum's hands wrapped around lukes waist and squeezed his hips while Luke leaned forward towards Calum's face. 

insert smut scene that I can't find it in me to write I'm sorry

as they layed back on the mattress, catching their breath, Luke's fingers continued to spark pink and purple.

"you need to get that shit under control" calum mumbled as he rolled over and took luke into his arms.

"I'll work on it" luke yawned as he folded himself into Calum's chest and feel asleep soundly.

---------

that's all folks. thanks for reading my first real fic ever!

leave love!