1st Night: Breakout

Guess what? I found the lost chapters. Bob, I'm not as mad as I was. Bob: Wait. I'm off the hook? Me:...No. Bob: I didn't do it! Me: Prove it. Bob: Uh... Me: Time's up. Bob: Ah, come on! Me: Enjoy. Again. Bob: Aleya....please! Me: Bob, shut it!

Ayane's Pov:

I slept on a hard twin bed in the far end of the room. It was dark. My body felt so cold and weak. I needed to eat. I was so hungry.

A small rat scampered across the floor. I hated seeing that stupid rat. He was just as hungry as I was. Yet he comes into the room looking for a bite to eat. Sometimes he would even nibble at my toes. That was what I really hated about him. I haven't eaten because they were making me starve.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to find something to get my mind off the thoughts of eating. My left foot swung over the side of the bed along with the other. I had to be careful not to step on the broken shards of a mirror that was shattered from my anger. But even if I did manage to step on it, it wouldn't matter.

The touch of the cold, wet floor embraced my toes. I sat up from the bed and walked over to the window. It was night time with the full moon and clouds circling around it like monkey in the middle

A sigh escapes my dry lips. I could see my breath as a small fog or steam. It wasn't any warmer than it was in this stuffy old room. I hated it here.  You don't know how much I did.

I am a frail guinea pig in a cage without an exercise wheel. My "owners" will let me out every now and then. But they don't let me out just to play with me, they let me out to inject shots and make me do things. Things no ordinary person would be capable of. Only thing is, I am not ordinary. I am not even a person.

When I was younger, I have been called many things. Monster. Thing. Abomination. Murder. Exctera. All of the above are true in their own way.

There was one single knock on the door on the other side of the room that was locked on the outside. Then two rapid knocks. I knew that knock by heart and who was behind the door. A smile appeared on my lips as I went to the door and replied with the same knocks.

The person on the other side was a guy named Sora. He is from the Momohara Clan. Let's say, he is a little boy who wants or would like to play with a little guinea pig like me. He comes to my...cell and talks to me. Not with words but with knocking. He told me it is like a game. A game he made up to play with me. Each knock means a certain thing. I don't understand what they are most of the time, but he'll later give me a hint.

The object of the game was to see how long Sora is capable of talking to me without getting caught by the "masters". Sora began with a series of rapid knocking showing that he was happy to finally hear from me. I did kind of admit, I did feel alone in this room. Excluding the rat.

I respond with the same knocks but slowed them down. This hopefully if I remember right, shows that I was hungry. If I didn't say that through knocks, I would say it through words. Sora didn't get the message. He used rapid knocking again.

This game was pretty stupid now. My stomach was growling and my throat began to burn as though it was on fire. I couldn't take another minute from this and if Sora knocked one more time, my head would explode.

"S...S-Sora..." I began in a whisper. I think his knocking stops. "Sora...why...why haven't I-I been fed?" I ask. "I'm so hungry. When will I get food? Get me some food!"

There was nothing coming from the other side of the locked door. I put my ear to the cold surface, but there was nothing to hear. 'Did he leave?' I thought. He must have since I couldn't hear anything.

I was about to turn, laying face down on the bed when I heard a childlike whisper say, "Alright. Hang tight. And then nothing. It was like Sora vanished or something.