3rd Night: The Job of Disciplinary Committee and Student Council President

*4 years later*

Yuuki's Pov:

Ah. Cross Academy. A private high school where the students live in the dorms. This is my first year in a school the Headmaster, aka, my father founded.

I am running towards a place called the Moon Gates. A group of Day Class students were crowded in front of there. They were susposed to be respecting their curfew. But they don't really know better.

I had to push my way through to get to the head of the group. As I did, I turn towards the students. "Listen up, all of you!" I shout. "Go back to your dorms! It is pass your curfew!"

A Day Class girl spoke. "Yeah right, Cross-san." she said. "If we leave then you'll have the Night Class all to yourself!" Other girls shouted in agreement.

I groaned. "Why would I?!" I yell, showing them my badge. "I have a job to do as Displinary Committee!" More girls began to push through. I push them back. "No, get back!" I heard the gates behind me begin to open. I turn my head to see. 'Damn. I'm late.' I look back at the students. I gasp, seeing all the students in two straight lines. I stood straight, moving to the side and said, "Proceed."

The Night Class, a beautiful and elite group of students in white uniforms apart from the Day Class black uniform. Everyone in the Day Class screams in exictment. They call out every name of a Night Class boy. "Idol-senpai, I mean, Aidou-senpai." one would say. "Wild-senpai. Kain-senpai." and so on and so on.

Aidou Hanabusa, a boy with spiky blonde hair and blue eyes, loved this sort of attention. He would always make my job worst. "Ohayou, ladies. You look very lovely today." He'd say. I look at him blankly. 'Ohayou?' I thought. 'It's the afternoon.'

Suddenly, Aidou began to finger bang random girls. Whichever girl would faint and squeal. "Ah, I want to be shot too!" Every other girl would scream. I got ran over as the girls rushed to crowd around Aidou.

I stared at the weird scene. "Yuuki," I heard a voice. I turned to see a man with long dark brown hair and reddish brown eyes. "Are you alright?"

I blush. This is the same man from that snowy night. The same man who I cherished in my heart. Kuran Kaname.  "I...I'm alright."

He smiles. "You're doing a great job." He says.

I blush even more. "R-Really?" A dark presense surrounded us from behind. I flinch as I stood. "Of course. I know what I'm doing!"

Kaname stood too. "You're so reserved, Yuuki." He said. "It makes me lonely."

My eyes widen. "Oh, It's just that..."

Kaname gently strokes my cheek. "Don't worry about that." He moves his fingers to my chin. "That was such a long time a--"

A pale, white hand grips hold of Kaname's. I knew who's hand that was. "Zero!"

"Get to class, Kuran-senpai."

Kaname smirks and pulls his wrist out of Zero's grip. "So scary. Mr. Displinary Committee." Kaname left with the rest of the Day Class.

I watched him, holding my hands close to my chest. I jump when I heard Zero bark, "ALL OF YOU! GET OUT OF HERE!" The Day Class girls scream and run away. "Ugh. Those girls are so annoying. Why can't--"

I punched him in the back. "YOU BIG JERK! YOU'RE LATE! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO SET AN EXAMPLE!"

Zero began pushing me back. "DITTO FOR YOU TOO!" He argued. "You are so easy to read."

"Huh?" I blink.

"It's none of my business whether you like that guy or not." He said. "But you do know, don't you?"