10th Night: First Bite...Secret's Out

Ayane's Pov:

I stayed in my room all morning. Classes ended up being canceled today. Sayori told me when I left out my room. I asked her why. "Yuuki-chan came back saying so. She and Zero-kun are sweeping everyone's rooms."

"Sweeping?" I asked.

She shrugs her shoulders. "I don't understand either. Just be prepared for your room getting raided for whatever they are taking."

I sigh. A random girl from the dorm came to us. She was crying. Sayori and I look at her. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Cross-san took my pictures of Wild-senpi! And my camera!" she yelled. I just stared at her. Sayori patted the girl on the back to comfort her. I see now. I thought. The Headmaster thought this was a good way to keep their secret. Not bad, for once. The girl looks at us. "Did you make them do this?" she asked me.

I blinked and shook my head. "No, of course not." I said. "I had absolutely no knowledge of this."

"Yeah, right!" The girl said. I said nothing else to the girl. So, now I'm here. Laying flat on my bed and listening to girl after girl cursing at Yuuki about whatever she took from them. A sigh escapes my lips. This is going to be a long day. I thought to myself. 

I slightly leaned up into a sitting position on my bed. My eyes gazed out the foggy window. More like misty since the fog outside was clearing up. I could tell that Yuuki was having a bad day. I wondered how Zero was handling this. I blink.

 That's right. I thought. I'm suppose to be thinking about what to say to Senpai about my vision. I pull my legs to my chest and rested my head on my knees. My eyes gazed at the pale wallpaper on the wall. The real question was, what will he think?

Would he believe me? Would he think about it? Would he call me crazy? Maybe I am crazy. The vision was crazy. This is crazy.

A sigh escapes my lips. I slid off the bed and went over to the window. My eyes widen as I saw Zero sitting under a tree, looking towards the sky. My heart began to beat rapidly. I'm not sure why. Maybe my heart was telling me now was my chance. I took a deep breath. Yes. I thought. Now was the time to say it.

I left my room and went down the stairs. As I went half way down I heard a voice. "Aya-chan." I turn to see Yuuki. "Where are you going?"

I blink. "You need me for something?" I ask.

She shook her head and gave me a smile. "Not really."

That was strange. She sure looked like she needed help. I can always tell from that smile of hers. "Well, Senpai's outside. I need to talk to him about something."

"Huh?" There was a window off to the side of the stairwell. Yuuki went over to it and must have seen Zero. "Is he skipping duty?!" she yelled. I gave her a blank expression. She groans. "I still have a couple more rooms to check." She looks at me. "Tell him he's going to get it when I'm done."

I still had my blank expression on my face. "Whatever." I reply. There was no way I'm telling him that. Zero is stronger than to get "got" by someone as weak as her. That might sound mean, but it was the truth.

I turned and went back to descending down the stairs after I heard the door close Yuuki entered. It was breezy outside. The wind was blowing. Not a gust or something like that. Just a breeze. It felt nice. Zero didn't seem to notice me and I walked up to him.

"Senpai," I said. His head looks up and he saw me sit down next to him. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

He shrugs. "Nothing." Zero lays his head back against the bark of the tree we sat under.