Chapter eight

The rest of the weekend was beautiful, it was like I was dreaming, suddenly I was a better version of me, I felt happy being with the kids, having no worry about how I'm going to pay the rent or if I had enough money to eat or if someone could ent...

The rest of the weekend was beautiful, it was like I was dreaming, suddenly I was a better version of me, I felt happy being with the kids, having no worry about how I'm going to pay the rent or if I had enough money to eat or if someone could enter the apartment at night.

But
Monday was another thing completely I like to say it was the kinda first day of the real job not just a dream like the weekend was, and things changed.

My boss became a totally different person, he started. Being really cold and angry, at everything I did, it started this morning~

My bed was so soft I couldn't help but keep cuddled with my blankets, my alarm snoozed at 7:30 and I had to wake up, I was so sleepy that I ended up tripping on the carpet and almost falling on my face, after my sleepy dilemma y took a shower and because I forgot to ask Mr Beckett about the uniform, I dressed in normal clothes jeans, the best ones I had and my imitation ugg boots (the real ones are so expensive ) with my favorite blue sweater. I looked ok, of course. Not professional, but good enough.

As I was walking down the stairs i remembered I had to wake up the kids so I went back upstairs
When I went though the door my boss was waking them up and he looked up with the sudden movement  when he looked at me, his face was so angry that I took 2 steps back.

I began doing what I did when I was nervous,
Curling my hands around my hair and biting my lip,
I couldn't raise my eyes to him because I felt like a child again being scold for playing with the dirt.
He murmured something soothing to the triplets, and then returned his gaze to me
"Let's talk in my office" his voice gave me bad chills, and I hurried down the stairs after him to his home office, once there he opened the door and allowed me to step in, with his handful he directed me to one of the fancy chairs and he took a seat in his boss's chair, and then looked at me again, this time he was closer to me and I could really see his eyes, the colors that made his eyes so caring  when we were having breakfast that Sunday morning changed completely to only dark eyes, I couldn't believe it it was like he changed into a completely different person.

"Did I do something wrong?" I muttered breathlessly, my hands were on my lap twisting around each other, like when we first met.

"Do you even have to ask?"he said in a dull tone "you were lazing around all weekend with the kids, and today you wake up late and you forget to wake up my children, worst of all you wear a stupid sweater and some old jeans, we are profesionals hereI don't know we're you have worked before but you can't expect me to allow something of this kind, if you continue with this lazy attitude you will be fired without any payment, are we clear?

I couldn't respond, I was speechless, how could a person change so much I wanted to cry so badly but I couldn't, not in front of him, not when I felt so embarrassed already.

So I just ran

Taking my bike with me, with 5 dollars in my pockets and my aching heart.

•••••• AN

Hi
Thank you for the long wait
I hope you like this chapter even if its a short and sad one.
I'll be posting the next one as fast as I can but don't worry after exams and vacations I'll update more often
<3

 I'll be posting the next one as fast as I can but don't worry after exams and vacations I'll update more often <3