Chapter eighteen

I mean which female hates shopping?
No one but me, I hated going round and round in a boring Mall without finding anything to wear and feeling out of breath, that for me was called a nightmare.

Of course I would never say that in front of my boss who kindly encouraged me to go on with this idea, we where in his SUV he was driving and me on the front seat next to him.

I faintly wondered if it wasn't too late to come up with an excuse like not wanting to part with the boys, which was totally true because I wanted to stay  with them but then something he said left my mind going into whole other direction.

" Oh and Darcy we need to get you some gowns, I have a near charity ball and I want you to be my date, its a week away now that I remember"he announced it like it was no big deal.
Which to this I stopped breathing and for a moment  I thought I was in a very crazy dream that I conjured myself, this couldn't possibly be real it was a little too absurd, and Call noticed my purple face and his hand caressed my bloated face with a calm whisper coming from him  "Breathe Darcy"

My breathe came out as if he commanded it to. And then I couldn't contain my words "are you crazy I'm your son's Nanny what would anyone think about me when we go to the Charity Ball?" I responded with a scared voice.

"No one will say anything but that I'm the luckiest man because a gorgeous woman is accompanying  me, stop doubting yourself, I honestly hope one day you will see what everybody sees about you" he said while taking his right hand out to grab mine in a squeezed gesture.

My heart filled with an unknown feeling
But I let it slide to focus on the task in hand, shopping, just when he parked in the mall's parking lot.

I took a deep breath and answered him which a yes where he asked if I was ready.

We went in on Hutson's yard mall and I had never been here before, it was  way to expensive for me to even think about it.
From the outside it was polished and very modern with a crystal facade that one could see through into the inside of the mall it was incredible

But then inside was even more beautiful there were a lot of touches of wood and crystal walls that allowed you to see from the walkway into the different levels or the mall, it was a sight to see, but Callum took me by the hand and we went straigh...

But then inside was even more beautiful there were a lot of touches of wood and crystal walls that allowed you to see from the walkway into the different levels or the mall, it was a sight to see, but Callum took me by the hand and we went straight into a swimsuit store which name I couldn't pronounce because of its French words.