Chapter thirteen

Thanks so much for all the awesome support !I love that you vote and add to your reading lists but I would love if you commented! I wanna know what you think! (Sorry for the wait)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I woke up with a strong arm wrapped around my wai...

I love that you vote and add to your reading lists but I would love if you commented! I wanna know what you think! (Sorry for the wait)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with a strong arm wrapped around my waist and my forehead pressed on a firm chest, the male smell was heavenly and the feel of his possessive touch, I almost tried to get closer but I thought that maybe I should make some breakfast for us and the kids, my tummy and it's sounds were begging for some food.

Taking the arm across my waist and pulling it up delicately so Cal doesn't wake up, he stirs and I stand up from the bed, I watch him moving over where I was laying and when he finds the empty space he pouts so adorably and takes the pillow in my side and snuggles into it.
I wanna throw myself at him and kiss him but my stomach reminds me that we should eat first and then jump him.

I look at his shirt covering my body and I smile while I step down the stairs, coming to a stop on the kitchen, I look up to see if Sonia is around, that was such a embarrassing moment, when I don't see her I continue towards the fridge and get out some eggs, milk, butter, and went to the cupboard to grab some flour and sugar.
I looked for a frying pan and a bowl, I mixed the ingredients on the bowl and then with a measuring cup poured the batter into the pan and started making crepes, I learned those from my mom, I never really liked pancakes and everyone couldn't believe it, so my mom started making crepes and she made them in a bunch of different ways.
When they were done I took some Nutella from the cupboard and spread some with some strawberries, put them in 3 plates and then I made others with ham and provolone cheese for us adults.
I set the breakfast table and placed the dishes and some Orange juice and prepared some hot coffee.

I went up the stairs when I finished placing the dishes full of food on the table
I first went to the toddlers room and waked them up with a bunch of kisses and tickled their tummy. Their smiles and laughter made me feel better and I took them to their fathers bedroom,
"Let's wake up your dad!" I whispered when we were getting close to the bed where he slept,
They giggled and nosed for me to go further into the bedroom, I had Kaden on my arms and Jayden near one leg, while Aiden is a step in front of me and holding my hand, pulling me forward towards the bed.
"Yey! Daddy wake up!" Kayden started saying it loudly and I did the shush motion. We started getting closer and. Loser and then the triplets jumped on their sleeping dad and they laughs when he made a pumph noise.
He turned so that he could look at us 4 and had a secret smile
"Boys how are you, are you hungry?" Cal said in his husky voice for just having woken up
"We are hungry daddy lets go have breakfast" Jayden said and started pulling him out of the comfort of the bed.
"I already made breakfast, I hope you like it! Let's go" I said as I heard the sound coming off Kayden's tummy

"Hey Darcy, aren't you going to say good morning to me?" Cal said with a sexy smile
I blushed furiously, we haven't talked yet about our situation and what to tell the kids, but it appears that he doesn't want to keep it a secret!
I say no with my head and when he turns his playful look into a harder one I giggle and run out the door towards the stairs and the kitchen
And I hear his words "let's catch her!" And the giggles of the triplets as the charge towards me. :)

 :)