Chapter ten

When I started to feel my body waking up and my eyelids no longer heavy I noticed that the bed was confortable and it had a particular musky scent, as soft as satin, my legs started to move and I released a moan while stretching

My eyes started to open and the first thing I saw was a sleeping Callum on an armchair without his suit jacket and only his white linen dress shirt opened a few buttons so that his delectable chest with a bit of chest hair showing, it was a sight to see. His eyes were closed and his lashes were displayed on his cheeks, he looked so young and handsome, with no worries or problems.
On his forehead was a small scar that I have never seen before, I wonder how that happened. His jaw was so defined I wanted to lick it.

And then the reality came crashing down

I was in one of this shirts I presumed, it was white with blue stripes, my legs bare and I suddenly checked if I had my panties.
OHH THANK GOD!!

And I did have my bra too.

On the right side on the bedside table was a lovely picture of the triplets and their dad, next o to an alarm clock and a dark wood lamp.

Across the room was a full size mirror where the girl I saw reflected on it was a mess, my hair was all over the place wavy and puffy, my face had dried tiers and dark patches under my eyes, my lips were dry and horrible looking.

I was quick in the thinking that I couldn't let Callum see me like this so I ran my fingers through my tangled wavy hair and on the other bedside table was a bottle of water, I drank a bit from it and wetted my lips, pinched my cheeks and whipped my dried tears with my hands and a bit of water.
That was the best that I could do handling the mess that was my face, I laid down again and turned to him, to see his calm and beautiful face.

He looked so young without the constant crease of his eyebrows and the serious look in his piercing eyes.
His growing beard was a sign of not caring about his higiene as much but he still looks so god damn hot.
I pull myself closer to him to reach his face the way his growing beard feels or his close eyelids with his long lashes, I pull at his hair a bit feeling its soft texture. Lastly I place my fingers gently tracing the line of his lips and there is where his color filled eyes open up to me.
The prominent colors i see are blue and gray and I imagine him coming out of a magazine, he is way too good to be true, to beautiful to be real. And I'm just plain Jane, never to have anything to do with him but a simple nanny for his children.

That thought makes me sad but I need to stick to  reality, and the best way to do it is thinking of the way he spoke to me yesterday.

I'm sad about it but me and him is a stupid unrealistic idea, i can't even imagine Callum wanting to be with me.

So I remove my fingers from his lips and step back into the bed, waiting for him to speak.

A/N
Thank you for reading
I know this is very short but I'm super tired and lazy, I just finished exams and it's my last year of university so I'm taking a lot of time in studying, sorry for the wait guys.

Thank you so so so much for a more than a thousand reads, I really appreciate you taking your time to vote and comment and add my story to your reading lists.

I'll try to hurry the next chapter.

Callum by the side ➡️

Diana🎀