From The Depths Of Hell [~BoyxBoy~]

New story- New Genre.

I'm challenging myself to make this as interestingly erotic, dramatic, action-packed as possible but for it to remain interesting for you readers.

Hope you all enjoy it and stick with me through it.

Vote, Comment & Enjoy,

   Chapter One, 

        I cried and cried within the arms of my father, the true Satan himself. He held me with such love indicating that I was his favourite son. Me being able to use 100% of my brain I was able to remember all events which happened throughout my baby-stage. I wasn't born from a mother, I was created from darkness by the lust of my father's biddings. I squirmed within his grasp but my father paid me no attention. He looked out to his warriors that meant more than the world to him; the warriors which were once known as Angels, but now, now they're called 'The Army Of The Fallen'. Their wings hunched behind their backs with their metal armor covering their chests and their helmets fixed upon their angelic faces. Each one of them, marked with 666. My father's sign, the sign that will be a constant reminder of whom they belong to.

-

   "Raum Samael wake up this instant!" The constant vibrations of the womans voice made me groan. I stirred then attempted to wake up, feeling a hard poke in my side I sat bolt up hands in the air, "Present!" I yelled then rubbed my eyes, the class was chuckling amongst themselves as they watched this drama. The teacher; Mrs. Dmitri, didn't look so pleased, she tapped her foot with one hand on placed on her hip. "Yes I know very well that you're here Mr. Samael, because I took the register... twenty-three minutes ago" her voice was ragged and peeved; so the usual voice of every teacher when directed to me.

"Mr. Samael, this is History class in other words, don't sleep in it" she barked. I eyed her then scoffed, "You imply this is History class miss, so all the more reasons for me to fall asleep" I shrugged when I finished explaining but she didn't find this at all hilarious, probably due to her old age. "How about you go try out your cocky jokes, in the principals office Mr. Samael"

"...Honestly, I don't think he will apprec-"

"Just...go" She barked which made everyone who was snickering come to a stop and go back to 'paying attention'. I pushed myself up from my chair and slung my bag over my shoulder, I caught gazes with my friend then winked at him, he just rolled his eyes then looked down to his phone which was hidden under the desk. The hallways were deserted but remaining was that lingering smell of hormonal teenagers which wofted throughout the school building. Scrunching up my nose I made my way to the 'main mans' office; pushing open the door which had 'Abner Green' written on it in black cursive writing told me I was in the right place, sadly.

"Back again I see Raum, take a seat and i'll tell him you're here" His assistant Lana Ace announced, gesturing her pen in the direction of the waiting area, I turned my head to see a family which consisted of a mother and father which had their fake smiles on which also helped them get their two sons into this school. You always have a fake personality on first greetings, or you're never getting anywhere.

I went over and flopped down on one of the vacant brown leather sofa's. The room became silent only the vibratig sound of the air conditioner was heard, I sighed then put my head back. This was boring, I could ...just fall asleep. The door opened from the principals actual room, he stepped out his right pointed polished black shoe first, he stepped out in his blue suite which had faint vertical lines imprinted onto it. He went to his assistant first scanning his appointment book then he turned on his heel to face us, his smile was broad and fake.