Prologue

"Master, why did you have to do it on yourself?"

"From today onwards, my life is yours."

"What a crybaby. You are making it hard for me to leave."

"Thank you for everything. Goodbye."

"Hahaha, you never change."

"Who said I am afraid? Let's squash them!"

"Can't I have a little space in your heart?"

"From now on we are brothers!"

"You are my filial disciple after all."

"What a silly kid."

"You know I love you the most."

'Every memory was like a playback. The things we've done was simple yet very precious. The moment we ate together, strolled around, played in the waterfall, training, and even such thing as opening the door and see them welcoming me with simple smiles felt wonderful. How I wish I could go back in time but...'

He heard sounds. Voices of people echoed on his mind. He wasn't even sure if there were people in the first place or just a delusion.

Everything was pitch black. It felt empty. Like living in a black hole that once trapped, there was no way back.

Time passed. He started to forget and lose himself. Even the reason why or how he got there, he couldn't remember.

And then, someone came. Although it was vague, he knew someone was there.

"Don't you recognize those voices?", the man asked.

"What voices?", he confusedly said as a childish voice resounded.

"Voices? Yes, I heard voices. I-It felt like familiar. I think I recognized them but...I don't remember. I don't know anymore", he shook his head. "You, who are you?"

Footsteps could be heard. He knew that the unknown man was moving closer as it became louder and louder.

"All of these voices came from within you. And me? I'm sure you'll remember", the man smiled and offered his hand.

"Let's go back."

The moment their hands touched, rays of light exploded in between. The darkness vanished along with his arching smile. And those last words he spoke, lingered as they faded in the air.

.

.

.

"I see. You are...me"

~~O~-~o~-~O~~

-I'm writing this for my own passion. English is not my mother tongue so I might have errors in grammar and spelling. You're free to point it out but please don't be rude, you can directly message it to me. I'll be glad to know if you took interest or like it. I'm busy with school but if have time, I'll write an update as soon as I can.

~aL~

~~O~-~o~-~O~~