B1 Ch1: Shadow

----Atonement----

In a vast land filled with flowers where the wind occasionally blew by, a ten-year-old gray-haired blue-eyed boy and an eight-year-old gray-haired orange-eyed girl laid in the grassland beneath a small tree that shaded their body from the sun rays.

The two children had closed eyes, obviously enjoying the refreshing air brought by the gale where little smiles could be seen on their small faces.

"Little Feya, tell your Big brother what you want and I'll gift it to you." The young boy said as he sat up and looked at his little sister.

The boy wearing dark blue clothes was so beautiful, long shiny hair, with long and thick eyelashes to match his fair white skin.

The little girl shook her head. "Hmm hn. As long as Big Brother is together with me like this, then Feya doesn't have anything to ask for." Feya cheerfully said, showing her two cute little dimples.

Apart from their eyes, Feya really look a lot like her brother, both possessing an eternal beauty of a celestial fairy that could definitely catch the hearts of many.

"Eh? Hmmm." Ceno put his right hand to his chin and pondered, "But I want to give something to my precious little sister. If she doesn't ask for something, how could I pamper her?" Ceno showed a warm smile.

Feya chuckled and started to get up. She walked forward, facing her back againts her big brother and looked at the big blue sky. Her long curly hair and her yellow-green dress that adorned with flowers and butterflies swayed like it was dancing gracefully, accompanied by the wind.

"Well, there is something that Feya wanted. It's not a thing but a wish." Feya for a while looked as if she yearned for something she couldn't have. Then, she turned her face back, "And Feya will not tell Big brother about it.", stuck out her tongue and smiled mischievously.

Ceno for a moment was startled and eyed his little sister for some time. "When did my little sister learn to hide a secret from me? I will be sad you know.", he sighed.

Feya could not help but laugh at her doting brother's words. Ceno was always by her side, being a kind and caring brother. Because of this, they naturally knew each other more than anyone.

"Ahm Feya? Why don't you start to train? Father sees potential in you and I know it too, so why do you always refuse? Hmmm...Is it bec-"

Before even Ceno finished his words, Feya cut in. "Big Brother it's not because of you. Don't think too much. Feya just doesn't want training and only interested in flowers and playing, that's all. And besides, even if Feya don't learn it, so what? You're there, nothing to worry about.", she carelessly said.

"But you know that I'm not like Ce- I mean, I can't even cultivate and utilize internal energy." Ceno murmured and cast his eyes on the ground.

"So you mean Big Brother when Feya find some trouble you won't defend her?" Feya asked acting unreasonably.

Ceno didn't know whether to laugh or cry on her little sister's words, "Little Feya, don't find trouble in the first place.", he then heads up in the sky and continued, "I know I'm still weak and I can't do much for now but...someday, someday I'll find a way and become strong." Ceno spoke as he spread his palm onto the sky above and made it into a fist.

"Sure it is!" Feya affirmed. "And no matter what happens, no worries Big brother, little Feya loves Big Brother Ceno the most!" Feya walked forward and ran to the fields bloomed with flowers. She danced, circled round and round with a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

Ceno stood up and closed his eyes, feeling the breeze that slowly caressed his face. Then, he watched his little sister who immersed herself in the beauty of flowers.