Chap 5

Yoongi's Pov

When I wake I have angry parents staring at me. Were they waiting for me to pop my eyes open? That isn't creepy at all.

But, shit. What did I do? I was only sleep.

"Feeding him after 8? Noise complaints? Yoongi really? I understand you're upset about coming on this trip but this isn't the way to act out," my dad nags.

I get chewed out for a good 30 minutes. They finally leave and I look over at Jimin who is still getting chewed out. I almost feel bad for the poor guy but then again, naah.

I put my headphones in that I bought at the toy store and listen to music.

Jungkook snapped me about Von. Looks as if they're getting along great.

I snap him back putting on a get me out of here face.

'Jimin is getting chewed out.. haha! ' I caption.

My FaceTime goes off. Shit! I completely forgot about Munhee and how he wanted to FaceTime me! I look like total shit. I jump out of bed letting my headphones fall out my ear as I dash to the bathroom, having Hyesoo, Jimin, and Seohwa probably look at me crazy.

I head to the mirror. God I look like a mess. I brush my hair out and cleaned my face then walked out.

I'm met with crazy looks.

"FaceTime request," I simply say as I get back in bed and try to look comfortable. I angle the camera where it's not going to look I have no neck or no distorted facial features. I pop in my headphones.

I answer on Munhee's second request and he pops up on the screen.

"Hey," he smiles.

"Hey," I smile back as Jimin's parents finally leave the room.

"What you doing?" he questions.

"Oh you know just waking up," I shrug.

"You look pretty glow up for waking up."

"I'm flawless. I woke up like this," I joke.

Jimin snickers and I scold him. I instantly fix my face.

Munhee laughs.

"What you doing today?" he asks.

"Probably nothing. Parents ain't tell me nothing when they came in here to chew me out this morning what about you?"

"Nothing much wanna meet up in about an hour?"

"Who's that?!" Jimin asks extra loud.

"Who's that?" Munhee questions as well.

"None of your business Jimin. And that's Jimin my annoying roommate I was forced to share a room with," I explain to the both of them.

"Your parents made you room with a-?"

"I mean I asked for the little boy but they thought teens and little kids should have their own room," I explain.

"Wow."

"Is that Munhee?" Jimin asks as he takes my phone and looks into the camera so all that shows up is his eye.

The headphones are still in my ear so all I hear is Munhee yelp in surprise of the unexpected eyeball appearance and then him saying what the fuck. Wouldn't blame him.

"Sorry Munhee! Jimin give me back my phone!" I shout using my knees to hold myself up.

I try to grab my phone but he moves it back causing the headphones to jerk out my ear.