Chap 16

Oh my it's a double update :O

Jimin's Pov

I dial Misook's number. It rings twice until it clicks over.

"What?" he speaks coldly into the phone, his sweet angelic voice gone just like that and its all my fault.

"I've been thinking too Misook. Its just things aren't very right in me. I can't just get back with you. I don't think I can ever get back with you. I'm sorry honestly. I know if I do things won't be the same and I'll leave you again. I know you probably hate me for everything I put you through but I truly apologize. Most times I hate that you met me and I hate that you said yes to that dreadful question. I love you Misook but I can't be with you."

Theirs an agonizingly long silence. I swallow.

"I-I understand Jimin. I hope we can still be friends. Please keep in touch."

"Of course."

The line clicks dead but I stay there holding the phone to my ear. I sigh and finally set it down.

One down. One to go.

I emerge from my bed and shuffle out of my room not forgetting to grab the room keys.

Yoongi doesn't know but I made a copy of his room key. Okay yeah that sounds a bit crazy but aren't we all a bit crazy?

I slide the copy and open the door. I walk stealthily and quietly into his room. I kneel down beside his bed. I smile. He looks so cute when he's sleeping.

I slowly bring my hand down and cover his mouth. He pops awake looking frightened.

"Its me! Its me," I whisper to him. He breathes heavily as I remove my hand.

"What do you want?" he asks coldly.

"C'mon." I stand and wait for him. He looks at me strangely before slowly getting up. He's wearing a long black shirt that goes down to his mid thighs. He's perfect.

I grab his hand. It feels so perfect against my skin. I think about him to much.

I drag him to my favorite spot. It would've been my last spot if he hadn't saved me. I owe him my life.

"What are we doing up here?" he asks groggily still trying to wake up.

I let go of his hand and walk towards the edge.

"Have you told anyone about what happened here that night?" I ask looking over it, setting one foot on it.

"No.. Just my subconscious," he answers.

"Thanks."

Its silence between us.

"Sometimes, I wonder. I wonder what would've happened if I didn't come for you. If I let my dad run my life. You would've been a victim of the ground. Using it as your target. I wouldn't have ever forgave myself," he speaks.

I sigh.

"All I ever seem to do is cause headaches for people. My mother doesn't even care to much about me."

"That is not true. She loves you so much Jimin. You push her away. You push everyone away because you don't want people finding out about something that happened to you in your past. Its okay. Its okay to let people in, to show emotion, no ones going to think you're weak."

"Oh but they will. All they ever do is think of me as weak. You don't know anything about me Yoongi why do you want to help me?"

"Because there's hope for you. You can change," he says. I turn around to face him. He's a couple of feet away.