Chap 26

Jimin's Pov

"Look Jimin I love you, I do but we just can't be together. Not anymore."

"Wait Yoongi you can't do this. Please," I beg, trying to close the distance between us. He starts falling and I reach for him but he's too far down.

"Why couldn't you save me?" he asks with tears in his eyes.

"It wasn't my fault!" I yell down into the black hole. "It wasn't my fault! It wasn't my fault!"

"Jimin! Jimin baby! Wake up!"

I pop awake in cold sweats and breathing hard. I look around the slightly bright room in horror.

"It's okay! It's okay!" Yoongi consoles me as he cups my face in his hands. "You just had a bad dream." I nod. "Your mum called me. Apparently she knows about me and you."

"How?" He shrugs. "I'll be right back okay?" I give him a kiss and walk out of the room. I scratch my head walking to my mums room. I knock on the door.

She opens the door and walks out meeting me in the hallway.

"Yes?"

"You called Yoongi?"

"I know about you two yes if that's what you wanted to know."

"How?"

"Jimin you're my son. I know you. You did the same with Misook. Its okay. Secrets safe. And I heard from your father. He said he's going to be here tomorrow."

"You're kidding?" I ask excitedly.

"Nope. You're going to finally meet your brother."

I smile and cheer. I hug my mom and spin her around.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She laughs and I set her down. "You're the best mom in the world!" I kiss her on the cheek and hug her again.

"That'll be the only time I hear that," she jokes. I crack a smile.

"Thank you mum."

"No problem baby. Oh! His name is Jihyun."

"My brother? His name is Jihyun?" She nods. "Wow. Park Jihyun. That's even worse then Park Jimin," I laugh. She hits me. "I'm kidding I'm kidding."

"Now go tell your boyfriend and pack for the beach. We leave around 2."

"What time is it now?"

"1:15."

I nod and head back to my room. I open the door. Yoongi picks his head up off the pillow and once he sees me he relaxes.

"We're going to the beach around two. And guess what?" I ask crawling back in bed.

"What?" he asks rolling over slowly, pain etched across his face. I watch him intently. "Jimin please don't look at me like that."

"Sorry," I apologize looking down in my lap. "But my brothers name is Jihyun."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"That's a cute name," he smiles. I tense up. Could my brother be winning over my man even though he hasn't met him? "Oh calm down. I'm dating you and only you," he reassures me and gives me a kiss. I wrap my arm around him and move closer to him.

"You gonna be okay? You gonna need help?"

"Yeah I can handle it. I got pain medication I can take. I'm not cripple Jimin," he tells me.

I kiss him forehead. "I know. I'm just concerned."

"I know. When are we leaving for the beach again?"