Chap 14

Yoongi's Pov

"Disney World! Disney World! Disney World!" Seokjin cheers jumping up and down on my bed pulling me from my slumber. I pop my eyes open and peer at the digital clock on the nightstand. 9:57.

"Seokjin! Why are you up so early?" I mumble to him still a bit groggy.

"Disney World!" he repeats still jumping.

"Seokjin we don't leave until 12. Go back to sleep!"

"No I don't want to! I not tire! I want Disney World!" he shouts.

Where is Jimin when you need him? He usually knows how to calm him down.

"Seokjin you gotta wait for Disney World!" I shout getting agitated at his screeching. He stops jumping and looks at me tears in his eyes. Here we go again.

He let's out a wail and tears stream down his face.

A knock on the door in the front room causes me to groan in frustration. I haven't gotten any sleep! Especially last night. I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin and when I could sleep, my dreams revolved around him. Sigh. I tear myself away from my bed and shuffle to the door. I pull it open and come face to face, with Jimin. 

"Morning," he beams. Gosh he's so cute with his smile.

"Morning," I smile but it soon fades. 

I walk into the front part of the hotel where Jimin and Seokjin are talking. Jimin notices me and him and Seokjin pinky promise.

"Remember don't tell anyone," Jimin whispers.

"Don't tell anyone what?" I question placing my hands on my hips.

"Nothing," Jimin shakes his head.

"Whatever. I see you're back to your old hair style. It looks cute," I smile.

"Thanks Rich Boy but Namjoon is with my mom and Seohwa so I thought I'll bother you a bit," he smiles back.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. I drop my arms and go sit on the couch.

Jimin follows and so does Seokjin.

He sits on the recliner that's perpendicular to the couch.

He stares at me a bit. I pull my legs onto the couch and sit criss cross.

"What?"

He licks his lips and leans back smiling.

"Nothing so tell me the story again," he says.

"What story?"

"Of your mom. All you told me were the basics, what's the details?"

I look at Seokjin. He's never heard this story. All we've told you him was that mummy is in a better place. Not dead just, in a better place.

"He's never-"

"He should hear it," Jimin tells me.

"He won't-"

"Understand I know. He deserves to hear it," he nods. I look at Seokjin and sigh. Maybe he does deserve to know it.

"Okay well I was 10 and I had just came home from school. Dad just started his job at the Law Firm so he was getting called in left and right. Mum however, dad wanted her to be a house wife. She never complained, that is until me and baby Seokjin fell asleep. Most nights it was about how she wanted out of the marriage or he doesn't spend enough time with her yada yada yada. When I came home I expected mum to greet me, like always. She didn't. I called out to her you know and she told me she was in her room so I walked up there. She was packing. I asked her what was going on and she looked at me with tears in her eyes. All she kept saying was she can't live like this anymore. She took off this necklace and placed it on my neck. Never took it off either. But she told me to wait til Dad is home and I never saw her again," I finish and shrug. Jimin looks at me shocked. "Well what about you?" I ask feeling a bit embarrassed for revealing something that big to just a random guy but I feel like I can trust him. Its just something about him. Something past that defensive wall I know theirs a caring guy screaming to come out. I know it. He can't hide it forever. Not with me at least.