Chap 17

Jimin's Pov

SeaWorld isn't actually all that bad besides Yeonah and Seohwa having to sit next to each other and secretly touching each other in places that they shouldn't be touching because they're both old.

They make me want to throw up.

We're at the whale exhibit. They're doing there show. Its actually pretty cool. I never thought whales were this big though. I look to my left and see Yoongi looking pretty worried.

"What's the matter?" I ask him getting worried a bit myself. He has that affect on me.

"Something doesn't feel right," he tells me shaking his head. I turn back to the show just as it finishes. The trainers and the dolphins all came onto the hard platform in front of the audience.

"The shows over what do you mean?"

One of the whales just before retreating back into the water, grabs one of the woman trainers leg making her fall and hit her head on the platform. Blood rushes from her head into the water.

Everyone gasps and soon as we see the blood a couple of people scream.

The whale drags the woman into the water with it.

I cover Namjoon's eyes. He doesn't need to see this.

"SeaWorld is closed! SeaWorld is closed. Everyone evacuate the performance and go home." I hear the announcement over the PA. People start getting up and leaving but I watch the water in hopes that the woman will come up.

The water bubbles and the woman pops up gasping for air.

"Jimin come on!" Yoongi urges. I watch as the woman try to keep her cool and the other trainers try to help her out but the whale drags her back down. "Jimin."

I look at Yoongi who's scared enough as it is. I move my feet and he looks back trying to make sure I'm still following him. I grab his hand so he can be assured that I'm behind him.

Once out of the performance area we begin to make our way toward the car. It's crazy that that just happened. I hope the woman is okay.

"Jimin whales bad!" Namjoon cries into my shirt.

"No no not all whales are bad. I'm sure he was just hungry and thought he was food," I say and he cries even harder. Maybe that was a bad thing to say.

Yoongi was still a bit shaken up holding Seokjin. I know we're out of the park but I don't want to let go of his hand. Not yet.

We get all the way to the car and pile in.

Yoongi sets Seokjin by the window and he sits in the middle next to me. He leans his head on my shoulder. I can still feel him shaking. I slowly yet surely intertwine our fingers together.

"I did not pay money for this! They better give me a refund!" Joonsuh yells from the driver seat.

Yoongi pops up off my shoulder.

"Are you serious dad?! A woman just got drowned today and you're worried about money?! How self centered and selfish are you?!" Yoongi screams and I see a bit of tear drops fall from his eyes.

His dad stays silent and he resides back to his position on my shoulder.

He's not wrong. That's not right. That woman may have lost her life yet he's worried about the show not going the way its going.

We finally get back to the hotel. Today was a bust.

~

I don't know how it happened but me and him were sitting in his bed, I guess you can call it cuddling. We've been in the same position for quite the hours.